Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Kira-Kyo

Species?

160 posts in this topic

Weasel myself, although I do have a certain affinity to similar animals, such as ermines, of which I might mix up elements of, and foxes. The avatar as well as my usual way to present myself as furry is of a mienshao. Ultimately, I feel that shape, species, etc matters only to a point, and isn't sufficient to define it as a character.

I'm a fox myself, I always thought they were kinda cute and I like the personality they're often given in popular media that anthropomorphizes them. I don't really have a preference on partner though. I'm pretty adventurous and open to all sorts of shapes.

I love foxes, but I've always thought they were a bit too mainstream. Being the hipster that I am I went with a coyote for my preferred furry form for their pure tenaciousness. 

Gotta be a Wolf for me

Edited by Tomrai

wolf wolf wolf wolf, Definitely like the more wild fur texture and patterns to modern dog breeds.

Between fox cat or skunk... Anyone got a suggestion

(lol while i was writing this Animal I Have Become By Three days grace came on

On 13/11/2015 at 9:36 AM, EbonnyFrostwood said:

I'm a wolf who chases after foxes when looking for a mate, 'cause that fluffy tail.

...:ph34r:...

I'm a hare. 

when I'm looking,  I'm quite fond of wolves.   The pack mentality,  the look,  all of it. 

My current partner's a red panda.  I love the goofiness.   =p

I'm a dragon. I love characters like Smaug the Terrible, Toothless, and Alduin, and want to be a dragon myself. I'd wager I'm a real life Dovakhiin :biggrin:, dragon in heart and soul, but human in body. I'm just the child of Akatosh picked to pull the short stick, albeit a very deadly one.