Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kira-Kyo

Species?

Guest Kirisake

I'm a fox, and while I typically like canines and canids, my partner at the moment is lapin. Admittedly we're a little mismatched, what with the whole fox/rabbit predator/prey thing, but we've made it work so far!

Guest The Zen Riolu

Though I am listed as a Riolu, its pretty misleading in all technicality. I see myself as a Raccoon, though Im not sure yet. I take anthropicet very seriously, but I worry if I am not who I should be at times.

Guest Indigo

I don't quite have a fursona either, but wolves, lions, and bulls are my favorite.  Basically any animal that comes off as strong and dominant (which I'm not, sadly).

Guest tskunk

Personally I've never been able to view myself as anything else than a skunk. Big surprise there. I've never been creative when it comes to usernames. I've discovered I have this thing for bunnies. Male bunnies in particular. But I enjoy pretty much everything. It just depends on the day.

When I got into the fandom I was a wolf because they were my favorite animal but as of just recently I've just recently decided that im a wolf/fox hybrid.

Well if it wasn't apparently obvious already I would say my favourite species (and what I consider myself to be) would be a wolf. I'm also interested in canines, felines and dragons; their variants can be so very interesting  :evil:.

My favorite for myself is a manticore. I like to see more unusual furs, but I also like the average canine, feline or whatever else. It is quite fun to see what people have come up with.

I haven't really decided on a fursona to use, though the temporary ones that I go through are usually felines (smaller cats not like lions or tigers). As for a partner/mate/whathaveyou I would choose on a case by case basis and not by species.

Atlantic Spotted Dolphin. Something nice about them randy phins...

Though for partners I tend to prefer horses, and stallions are some of the only males I'll lift my tail for!

I would say Fox because I think they are very fascinating, due to their unique characteristics that are similar to both felines and canines. Plus I really like their soft coats and personality.

Edited by NylonZ

Fox, or android fox, depending on the situation or setting. And I can shapeshift, so I'm not always a fox. Sometimes I'm an otter, or a dragon, or a beefox (don't ask).