Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kira-Kyo

Species?

Depending on the day, I can be more of a German Shepard or more of a Coyote. The two are similar in looks but wonderfully polar in temperment.

Technically my specie is that of a shapeshifter, but I choose to show myself as a sheep who's design takes from the looks of the Icelandic and Jacob's sheep breeds. Sheep remind me of many things I like, and they're so fluffy and cute.

Guest therealchucknorris

I've always like wolves and foxes (not very original, I know). German Shepherds are on my list too.

Guest volk

I've always felt very connected to wolves ever since I was a kid. Probably because of the wolf mix dog I had growing up

Guest Curioustestsubject

If I had to chose, I'd be a fox beause I'm unorginal and stupid. lol

Honestly, I like a lot of animals, mainly canines and felines but I also like bears, horses and birds.

Guest GrayWolf

I loooove wolves. I can't wait to make my own fursuit wolf.

I'd choose to be a raichu, mouse, or rat.

I really like mice and rats equally. I can't like mice without liking rats at the same time. I like kangaroos somewhat along with different types of rodents.

A mouse and rats tiny size plus their overall cuteness always overwelm me ^_^

I've learned that rat babies are called rittens would that mean mouse babies are called mittens? :lol:

Hmmm i don't believe i can answer that second question :|

Edited by Nayton

Guest calina

For the 1st, Squirrel :3 and as for the second, I can't say that I have too much of a preference, though I do love me some bunnies. Gotta love the stamina ;3

Guest Sparky the Wolf

I've got 6 characters which are all canines ^^

Sorry but those are just my favorites =D

Guest APSOL

My fur would be a wolf (cuz they're awesome that way :evil: ), but on the outlook of things, I'd go with a fox because it generally defines me more than a wolf, yet I'm glad that it's of the canine family. ^_^

Guest AdamFox

His fursona could be a yellow and purple spotted hyena-dragon-fish with superpowers for all I care.

Hah, this probably exists XP

As for me I have always had a fascination with foxes--especially arctic foxes, and the way they hunt in the snow. Watching them jump up and land head first with their backside in the air and tail slightly wagging always made me giggle X3

As for the second part, I've also always loved dragons. They're the only species which, in my opinion, can pull off the muscle bound look. (I still prefer a less radical sort of body, meaning less hard muscle and a bit more squishy stuff to cuddle. :3). Whenever I have read a book or watched a movie which has a dragon I've always been awe-struck. They're so... Charismatic. Murr...

Also snow leopards are cute, as are tigers of the white OR red variety, and canines. But really, unless you're role playing with the person and have a specific idea such as a dragon swooping in and abducting you, using you as his toy every day, it doesn't really matter. Species =/= an active representation of someone's personality.

Guest King Kemono

The Species For Myself Would Be Kangaroo, I Like Many Species Such As Fox, Wolf, Dog, Tiger, Leopard, Cat And More...

I've found I identify with eevees for I reason I can't quite put my finger on. I don't even like the games or shows...

and as far as appearance of a significant other I'd say I like house cats (*looks at name*)

although I think another eevee would be nice. might understand each other better you know?

Guest awtuck

For the first question, My favorite species for myself is an otter, of course, because I find it so easy to identify with them. They're kinda lazy, but they're hard working, in my opinion. Personality wise, I am a lot like an otter, so that's why my fursona is an otter.

However, when I was younger, I always tell my parents I wanted a pet Ditto or to be a Ditto, because they can be whatever Pokemon they wanted, and I always have trouble making up my mind. I just thought that was an interesting tid-bit about myself that fit with the topic :3

On the second question, I can't decide. If I had to choose, I would have a brain aneurysm from thinking too hard.

Guest Feuerstaub

Wolves have been my favourite as long as I can think, but I feel like I can identify myself with foxes better. ^^

Guest German Shepherd

Its hard because I love both  German shepherds and Wolves.

Guest toxicdragon

Dragons, snakes, any kind of reptile really. In fact, I am the only reptile lover in the family. I remember how my dad (with 24 years of military experience) would scream like a little girl when he saw a garter snake.

I'm just a boring old fox, but it's what I've been for the longest time so I don't mind :P to me foxes just represent a bunch of respectable qualities, intelligence, curiosity, and maybe even a little bit of deviousness.

Guest Jushara

I classify my self as Exotic.Since my mind has made it clear I am not in control of my sona.

Which has gotten to a rather complex point.When I fought to keep my self "simple" I found it

actually caused turmoil and discomfort. Now,I am happy with my self sitting at a pleasant hybrid

My inner self right now is a female Snowleopard,But it gets odd as I go into detail. My under-skin is a soft blue

I have large feathered wings resembling those of an angel.And I have patches of scales hidden beneath my fur

So...I guess im slightly an everything.My friends call me a Chimera :P and I'm starting to be ok with that

Ironically.My mind is very scientific and my thoughts are very much physics based.So I have adapted and

my mind has actually fleshed out the anatomy of my inner self.so that it all makes sense

If someone could pick a specific species for me SURE! but until then.i'm a bit of everything thrown into a blender