Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kira-Kyo

Species?

Guest DrakeNathainelSparrowTree   
Guest DrakeNathainelSparrowTree

I personily prefer a fox and as for my mate..

Mine likes to change hers every so often o_O

Kaizzic   

For a mate I've always liked it to be a vixen, but as much as I would like a fox as a mate, I really don't mind species all that much. I tend to pay attention to personality than going by looks or species alone.

As for my Fursona, I've almost always been confused on whether it's a German Shepherd, or a fox. So I've pretty much just combined the two even though I'll sometimes feel more foxy and other times I'll feel more like a GShep when It's less common for me to actually feel like a hybrid of both. But IDK, I feel like a hybrid is the next best thing.

Guest lockerman   
Guest lockerman

yea foxes and wolves are one of my favorit

Guest LindsayPl   
Guest LindsayPl

So my OC is a cowgirl, but I also prefer horse girls very much, sometimes dragon girls.

Guest Great Horned   
Guest Great Horned

For the longest time I've been a red fox, although I think i'm in the process of changing and going more towards avian as I've developed a great affinity towards birds of prey, especially owls. I've been volunteering at a center that helps injured birds and my time feeding the owls has really changed my feelings towards them, I use to not take any interest, preferring eagles and whatnot, but now I have a newly found respect and love for them.

Guest arcose   
Guest arcose

well im a arctic wolf myself and i dont relly mind what you are when im searching thow i relly like bunnies and fox's

Kani   

I really have no idea what I am, but I love wolves, dragons and horses. Mainly horses atm as I just think hooves are sexy for some reason :P

Guest Snapplemunk   
Guest Snapplemunk

I've always been a fan of "feral" or more "animal-like" characters. There's something really naive and childlike about them that grabs my attention. In that category, I especially like prey animals like mice and squirrels, because their happiness cannot come from their place at the bottom of the food chain, it has to come from something else, but something just as simple. I think it is the purest form of happiness there is ^-^

Guest Triplestrand   
Guest Triplestrand

I have always been interested in foxes, so that is what my fursona became.

When out looking I have never had a preference, maybe another fox even a wolf.

Guest Edain   
Guest Edain

I'm a great observer of people. I like to observe from afar, as you'll come to notice as I become a regular member of this site. It's only natural that I would wish to be something dark that can hide in hard-to-reach places. Hence, a black-feathered avian.

I specifically chose the raven because of the beauty of the bird's Latin species name, Corvus Corax. I rather like the name, and have grown to like the bird also.

The mythological and sociological significance will, I hope, only serve to enhance my mythos somewhat.

Guest KitsuneKit   
Guest KitsuneKit

Well, I'm a fox and I like being a fox, but I also really enjoy Meerkats, Ottsels, Kangaroos, Bears and other different animals.

Guest Ikaros   
Guest Ikaros

I have several fursonas! In order of dominant traits in me:

1 White with blue tail tips Kitsune

2 Regular grey wolf

3 Housecat

4 Winged grey mouse

Guest Forneus   
Guest Forneus

Started out as a fish, which was never really a fursona, but just a thing that I thought was kinda fun. Later went to a cat, which is definitely more representative, I'd have to say.

Guest Kado   
Guest Kado

Going to say wolf would be mine and other wolves are generally my thing.

Guest augustactor   
Guest augustactor

I'm some kind of a wolf/fox/husky thing :3

and

I like all Canis species, Tigers and Foxes ;P