Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Kira-Kyo

Species?

160 posts in this topic

Well, if you can't guess that I'd say red fox, there's something not quite right about you.

As for a mate, well... I already has one. SQUIRREL!

I'm an otter and I don't really have a favorite species to look for since I haven't actually met another furry in real life yet.

Well my species is cat, my favorite species is actually kangaroos. As for a mate, I don't much care what they are as long as they're loving, but it is a bonus if they're an otter a roo an avian or a cat.

No fancy ascii for the mate bit though :/

Edited by iMeme

I generally identify myself as a whit cat.

As for the second question I don't think species matters as much as finding someone who likes all of me.

I myself prefer canines, mostly either vulpine or lupine heh. I haven't done any hypnosis yet, but I feel at times some different canid traits that I do out of habit such as making motions as if I were perking my ears up.

I'm a wolf, even though I have the strange knack of being a Lucario too. Don't ask how, it just works. o.o

As to the first question I didn't what I wanted so I just combined my top three which was a wolf, bear, and lion mix.

For question two though I have no clue honestly...

I'm just a ferret who's never a ferret. :P

I generally change about once every three days. XD I'm not sure why I do so often; it's just how it is.

I often go back to being a ferret, though, or a Pikachu.

Pictured a fox for the longest time as my sona.. but lately been in a mousey mood for some reason.

like i said before im more for bunnys but i also like horses alot.

[About my species]:

I feel like a Siberian Husky most of the time, but like a white rabbit sometimes aswell.

The Siberian Husky is a symbol of creativity, curiousity, intelligence, stubborness, impulsiviness, partial impatience, strength and willpower for me and that's what fits me most of my time being.

The white rabbit is more a symbol of calmness, empathy, balance, partial lazyness, sexual drive and high fertility for me, which just fits me sometimes.

[About my future partner's species]:

I adore the domestic mammals the most (dogs,rabbits,goats,donkies etc.), but in the end, the character of my future partner counts more, than her species.

my species

i'm a squirrel monkey (which is a type of moneky not a hybrid between a squirrel and a monkey :P)

i knew i kinda wanted a monkey but it took me a while to pick out the species i wanted :P

as for what my mate would be, i'm indiffrent mostly. dont mind what they are, who they are is really most important :P

It has been a while since I made a reply to any topic, but I am a Kitsune myself in the fursona/therian pattern and I'm planning on staying as a Kitsune of the female gender. My furry name changes quite a bit, but currently the name is Seika.

For as much as i have seen this topic die and revive (in my short span here).......I have not yet posted in it.

Although I have felt like so many different things in the past (Raccoon, Lucario, Kitsune....to name a few), I am very much assured that I am truly a Red Fox furry at heart....and there is now no mistaking it.

As for a mate, it would be absolutely ideal if I could get my own furry vixen to snuggle with.....but alas, they are quite rare in my life. Beyond that, I can and will love another female....I never look at their appearance, but instead I look straight for their hearts and beliefs....If what I see is good, we can make it all work out. Because, after all, I am a fox-man with a hu-man exterior, my human appearance does not change how I feel about myself and shouldn't change how I feel about my future mate :3

Philosophical fox is philosophical today :3 What a strange mood to be in :333

When I first found Furry, I was a fox. Eventually, I found I was more of a dragon. Now, I have no idea what I am.

I don't really "look for" mates, and if I did species wouldn't matter/make a difference to me, as long as they're putting thought into it (not just saying "I like foxes; I'm a fox!" willy-nilly). However, otters are pretty cool!

I'm a wolf and so is my mate.

I see it as an inner manifestation of my personality, as I'm fiercely loyal and loving.

i love squirrls also my girlfriends says her nickname is squirrl

That's because squirrels are awesome

yes, yes they are

thats why shes my girl friend