Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kira-Kyo

Species?

Guest Kira-Kyo   
Guest Kira-Kyo

its not a stupid post, each person needs to work out there own personal fur

Guest Ottsune   
Guest Ottsune

My 'sona used to be a pure otter, however, I wanted to mix it up a little, so I decided I would pick to mix him with something canine. I thought of husky and wolf, and finally decided on a kitsune, because the thought of multiple tails has always been cool. And fun to draw. But most the time, I just have him with one tail. Makes things easier.

And for the second part, I find canines more appealing, mainly cause I've always been really fond of my pet dogs as a child. However, I have also liked dragons. And of course, ever since I was a little kid, I have loved otters.

Guest Skyclimber   
Guest Skyclimber

1. A former fox, I switched to chakat not that long ago. While I love foxes, their mischievous ways and their big fluffy tails, I've always loved chakats more - cute, empathic, dual-gender in both mind and body, and some of the most loving furs you'll ever meet.

2. Quite frankly, I don't give a hoot about what their exact species will be. Hopefully they'll be of the furry or feathered variety, but beyond that it doesn't matter.

Guest Feathers   
Guest Feathers

My fursona's a cheetah. Cheetah's are such beautiful creatures, and I feel like when I look inside myself, I see a cheetah staring back at me...

My mate is a husky, and I do believe that him being a husky and him showing his husky side benefits our relationship. I think I'm best off romantically involved with canines.

As for just looks, bunnies are cute. ^_^

Edited by Feathers

Guest Maethra   
Guest Maethra

Personally I've only been into cows and bunnies so far. Cow girls are so peaceful and cute. :]

Eh, to the first question, lizard. To the second question, I wouldn't let whether my hypothetical future wife is furry or not be a deciding factor, but I do think that most lizard-girl fursonas look adorable, and find snake and dragon fursonas cool as well.

Edited by FrozenOver

Hmm.

I think for the first part, most types of big felines. Lions (current fursona), tigers, leopards, etc.

Second, it's less about species, but if I had to choose, probably a big feline as well. Although humans and canines rock too. =P

Henry   

My fursona is a squirrel and I plan on keeping it that way indefinately. Squirrels are just so cute and fluffy!

As for what I look for... well I am fond of kangaroos and felines for some reason. I guess they appeal more to me in a way other species don't. Can't explain why. :thinking:

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

foxes for the first question and mostly any kind of taurs, mainly foxtaurs and chakats for question two :P

Guest Furtail   
Guest Furtail

When I was a teenager, I identified myself heavily with wolves and dogs, but since 1997 (when I turned 20) and onwards I have identified mainly with bovines, but also some other hooved herbivore species, such as moose.

I just interact very well with various bovines, I get along well with them, and have a special understanding and kinship with them. (I am talking of RL animals now, not other furries.) It's a spiritual and emotional kinship, but I cannot pinpoint myself into a specific bovine species or breed.

I love and admire dragons and snakes, but I am a bovine myself.

Guest Aurora   
Guest Aurora

My favorite furry species has to be Chakat. Although my Fursona is Fox, the hard part is deciding what type (Fennec, Grey, Island, Red, ect).

Guest Tyro   
Guest Tyro

Fox? Yes. But usually more interested in mythological creatures that have steamed from foxes like the Japanese Kitsune, the Chinese Huli Jing and the Korean Kumiho.

Guest Roxy   
Guest Roxy

My fursona is a folf (grey wolf/arctic fox). I really like red foxes though ^^

Guest Nare Rusco   
Guest Nare Rusco

For the first part, definitely a red fox, for the second, does not really matter to me, as long as

i get on with the person behind the fursona.

Guest Cheshire Drago   
Guest Cheshire Drago

I like my mixed fur. Dragons and Cheshire cats for the win!

As for furs I like to see.... I enjoy feline furs, mostly not domestic ones. Although I do thing the cat girl thing has been done to death....

Sador   

Hmm, I like most canines. Hence why my kistune fursona has the ability to switch between breeds. I hardly go out the boundaries of canines but will sometimes change into other things like an otter, mouse etc. As long as it looks fascinating enough

Guest Cheshire Drago   
Guest Cheshire Drago

I figured I would add a not here.... I enough feline fursonas, because they tend to look cool, and my mate has recently settled on an English Badger for his fursona...

We still both like looking at cool fursonas though.

Guest Boarders0   
Guest Boarders0

I am a owl, the coloring of a barn owl with the feather structure of an eagle owl.

Guest Riilu   
Guest Riilu

I'm some form of lizard, quite blue in colour with a white soft chest. 3 spikes from the back of the head.