Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kira-Kyo

Species?

Guest Kira-Kyo   
Guest Kira-Kyo

Ok, bored so i thought i would endulge my curiousity. Whats your fave species for your fur and whats your fave when out looking?

I personally are a wolf and love em to bits and i preffer feline furs like my partner. kinda an odd match but adds to the fun  :D

Guest Kira-Kyo   
Guest Kira-Kyo

*tilts head* sounds like your suggesting i try be a wolf/feline? imma wolf out right, lol

im asking what ppl's fur interest are, what they like themself as and what furs they found attractive

Guest Kira-Kyo   
Guest Kira-Kyo

Very unique fur then, awesome. what specie/s is it built up of?

my fur in most part is a wolf in a ppearance but is unique thanks to his background i gave him X3

Guest hebi-chan   
Guest hebi-chan

Snakes, any type of snake, but of course I had to choose a certain type for my fursona, so you know.

Guest Meric   
Guest Meric

I was realy into dragons for a while but then decided I like foxes way more. I picked the fox because useing files the fur is usely a turning point so without fur it makes it way harded to progress, i found. meh

Esqui   

I'm not sure I understand the question.

First bit is "what's your favourite species?" presumably meaning, what species is your fursona.

Second is anyone's guess

Guest Ranyth   
Guest Ranyth

A jackal. Side-striped jackal if you want to get specific though.  :o

Guest Kira-Kyo   
Guest Kira-Kyo

Esqui your right bout the first question and to clear up the second, what species do you find more attractive when looking for a mate, either for yiff or actuall relationship?

Well, my fursona is a Corsac Fox / Wolf hybrid.

As for question #2, (assuming that the other person is a furry) it doesn't concern me what species their fursona is. Everyfur chooses their fursona for different reasons.

Guest MasterBlade   
Guest MasterBlade

Snow leopard for question one. I was more of a feline person myself, and I eventually came to love the pattern of the snow leopard's pelt.  <3

As for question two, I'll answer that when I find my true love. Funny thing about me is that appearances play no part in my search for love.

Guest Kira-Kyo   
Guest Kira-Kyo

as it should be, tho i still find that i preffer feline furs for appearance. a friend and i chalked that upto animal instinc, dog chases cat, lol

JesseTV   

Snow leopard for question one. I was more of a feline person myself, and I eventually came to love the pattern of the snow leopard's pelt.  <3

Describes me better than I ever could. Thanks. :D

Guest Music_Fox   
Guest Music_Fox

Favorite species: arctic foxes (at the moment).

Though rabbits have somewhat of an appeal.

Ok well pretty much anything fluffy (for the most part).

Guest Kayleff   
Guest Kayleff

My fursona was originally a wolf like my spirit guide, then became a corgi as they're soo much cuter.

Now I tend to go with ferrets as I've always had a soft spot for them, mischevious dirty smelly little thieves they are >:3

As far as prefered Mates go, human. though by furry standards I didn't go by what species my mate was, I fell in love with him and his personality. His fursona could be a yellow and purple spotted hyena-dragon-fish with superpowers for all I care.

My fursona is supernaturaly infused (Angelic my bf's is demonic in contrast) so his fur is an interesting deep blue and gold marked with belly and chest fur similar in hue to irish cream brandy

Guest Blazewolf   
Guest Blazewolf

I am personally still trying to figure myself out the fursona i wan't possible would be wolf/kitsune more wolf than kitsune but still i dunno how a fursona is a change in veiws on reality or differences as for mate's i am sadly a lone wolf,. But not really looking . If this is a stupid post i appologiez

I'am not too used to posting anything personal on a web page at alll..

ps, I seriously dunno how a wolf/kitsune would look like would love some help in that aspect as well, Thank you..

Edited by Blazewolf