Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Phoenix

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Filiocht   

it happened... I watched Jebin's compilation... AND I HATED IT ALL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I SHALL GO ON!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest Jebin Zedalu   
Guest Jebin Zedalu
:( I have failed you, Filiocht. I am so, so, SO sorry... I have unintentionally denied you what could have been. ;-;

:( I have failed you, Filiocht. I am so, so, SO sorry... I have unintentionally denied you what could have been. ;-;

Don't be so hard on yourself. It is not you who failed him, it is he who failed you. He has not been converted. But he will be. In time, the barriers will weaken. And we can welcome another into the herd. Or whatever a group of ponies is called. I'd say pack, but these aren't wolves we're talking about. Not in the show anyway. I mean, he's a wolf, as am I, but there aren't any in the show. There should be. And they'd be nice wolves, who help the ponies out sometimes and visit them.

Filiocht   

I would say that was nonsense, but with my curiousity, it really is only a matter of time, along with the fact that pure stubborness is the only thing keeping me from watching an episode at this point.

Guest MasterBlade   
Guest MasterBlade

Same, except I have something that noone else has.

This is MY little pony! >=D

Zombie_Horse_2_by_FrEaKyOuRmInD13.jpg

I has this!

pony_gummy_vs_opal-%2528n1299700498708%2529.jpg

You're talking about a fandom where half the fanfiction is, for some inexplicable reason, sad or disturbing grimdark stuff. Well, maybe a bit less than half. There's a lot of ponies kissing. Not a ton of adventures, weirdly. Anyways, posting gore is not friendly, so no

Cupcakes by Sergeant Sprinkles

or any of that from me. Instead, Lovecraft. He had "love" in his name!

Guest Jebin Zedalu   
Guest Jebin Zedalu

That's just... Creepy.

EDIT:

Hehe, latest episode had a lot of fun stuff in it. XD And I think this is one of the few episodes thus far where I LIKE the voice and behavior of the temporary characters, rather than disliking it or feeling indifference. It's not too overdone.

EDIT 2:

I have failed to convert my brother. :( He enjoys the highlight videos, but when I forced him to sit through the newest episode, he said he didn't care for it.

New best episode ever! I cannot make a "best of" screencap compilation because that would be half the frames in this episode. Still, I have a few.

Fluttershy is confirmed as super-adorable. Spike's confirmed for masochism? Also, I now require Photo Finish as a doll in my room. If she ever gets a toy, I will save up, have her shipped, take her out of the box and make her say "I, Photo Finish, have arwived!"

tumblr_liasfzk61n1qaha6c.png

ORLY?

tumblr_liasurXNxs1qaha6c.png

Her hooves are melting. How hot is that water?!

tumblr_liat38Dz6C1qaha6c.png

Now I am ze Apple Baron, yes?

I've started writing a fanfiction! At the moment it's sort of my version of The Eleventh Hour with Chakat Thetasigma instead of Eleven. And the crack is in the library. And Twilight takes Amy's place. I may expand it into a retelling of Series 5 as a whole. If I do that, then who should be Rory's equivalent?

You're all caught up! I guess you'll have to wait for a while before making the next compilation.

Timewolf: Excellent! Want some crossover fanfic to get you (deeper) into the mood? Here's the first chapter of one that takes place between "The Runaway Bride" and "Smith and Jones." I should probably ask LordOTW before I post the rest, but do read it. For added effect, play the Tenth Doctor opening once Pinkie and Derpy start emulating it.

Guest Jebin Zedalu   
Guest Jebin Zedalu

You're all caught up! I guess you'll have to wait for a while before making the next compilation.

Yup... This is going to be a painful month-or-two.

Timewolf: Excellent! Want some crossover fanfic to get you (deeper) into the mood? Here's the first chapter of one that takes place between "The Runaway Bride" and "Smith and Jones." I should probably ask LordOTW before I post the rest, but do read it. For added effect, play the Tenth Doctor opening once Pinkie and Derpy start emulating it.

I like it so far!

I can post up to 4! It's not that great, though there's way too much Doctor Who/Whooves stuff floating around to figure out what's average.

It

Is

ON!

Also, I wonder why Hooves is always either the Tenth, Eleventh or Twelfth Doctor. Not a lot of older fan-overlap, I guess.

mail.google.com.jpg

Guest Jebin Zedalu   
Guest Jebin Zedalu

Hm. I may have to look into Doctor Who just so I can understand what on earth you two are talking about.

Skytower   

And that's it for season 1, then? Ah, just wonderful. Now I have two utterly amazing shows that to sit still and wait for the new season of.

In the meanwhile, I shall satisfy myself with endless macros and fanart!

And that's it for season 1, then? Ah, just wonderful. Now I have two utterly amazing shows that to sit still and wait for the new season of.

Here here!

Nope! The compilations are caught up to the airing shows, the season isn't ending. Season 1's a standard 26 episodes and we're only up to 20. They're skipping next week, though. Over a Barrel (overdue AJ episode!) is this week, A Bird In The Hoof (Fluttershy episode, possibly some Luna!) is confirmed to air on April 8th and The Cutie Mark Chronicles (yay cast-as-fillies!) is after that. Then we'll get 3 episodes before we have to go into exile and wallow in whatever it is ponies wallow in.

Also, Lauren sold some sketches to raise aid funds for Japan. If only I had enough spare cashcrying.gif

Derpy_11.jpg

Pinkie_08.jpg

Skytower   

Nope! The compilations are caught up to the airing shows, the season isn't ending. Season 1's a standard 26 episodes and we're only up to 20. They're skipping next week, though. Over a Barrel (overdue AJ episode!) is this week, A Bird In The Hoof (Fluttershy episode, possibly some Luna!) is confirmed to air on April 8th and The Cutie Mark Chronicles (yay cast-as-fillies!) is after that. Then we'll get 3 episodes before we have to go into exile and wallow in whatever it is ponies wallow in.

You're kidding, I thought Green Isn't Your Color was the last one this season! This is fantastic! That means I have... seven wonderful weeks left before being consumed by the pain of loss of pony.

I must procure a tsunami relief sketch somehow.

Guest Jebin Zedalu   
Guest Jebin Zedalu

Supposedly, a second season is assured. I'm not sure exactly what the source of that info is, but I heard it somewhere. I think it has something to do with Big Macintosh's voice actor.

You're kidding, I thought Green Isn't Your Color was the last one this season! This is fantastic! That means I have... seven wonderful weeks left before being consumed by the pain of loss of pony.

And while that's happening, Doctor Who comes back! Yay!