Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Phoenix

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

445 posts in this topic

A Dog and Pony Show came out today! It's a Rarity episode about Rarity being Rarity. Also, Spike's pretty cool in it. Heigh-ho Twilight, away!

In celebration, a Rarity Sparta mix because nopony's had time to make stuff from this episode. Or put the actual episode anywhere in HD yet.

Still waiting for that episode to come out... So here's a Night of Knights mix. Pony style!

EDIT: Scratch that. Just found it.

EDIT EDIT: Best. Episode. Yet!

Eh, it was alright. A good number of jokes, and Rarity's whining was entertaining. But Spike's daydream was ridiculous, in a facepalm sort of way, and the voices of all the temporary characters were terribly obnoxious. :\

As much as I dislike the Cutie Mark Crusaders, I'm really looking forward to episode 23. Origin stories, goooooooooooo!

I apologize! That's what I try not to post too much about the episodes themselves. Still, what we've said is pretty vague and none of the plot's there (except for the episode theme/character focus.) Let's keep it like that for future episode discussions!

I've decided that Equestria is an alien planet, and not a parallel version of Earth as I first thought.

Got another compilation up.

I took a quiz to see which character I was, (http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/18242308/which-mlp-friendship-is-magic-character-are-you) and got Twilight.

I got Fluttershy, which I kinda expected since I'm shy and kind in real life. The answers were also pretty obvious as to how they will affect your outcome.

EDIT: 400th post! I'm getting back up there!

Oh please, this is the cancer that is killing /b/ and all the internets. The only thing of My Little Pony that vaguely resembles animals are the drawn edges of the horse-like characters, a tail butt plug is more anthropomorphic than that. The characters are totally neotenous with an IQ of 80.

Oh please, this is the cancer that is killing /b/ and all the internets. The only thing of My Little Pony that vaguely resembles animals are the drawn edges of the horse-like characters, a tail butt plug is more anthropomorphic than that. The characters are totally neotenous with an IQ of 80.

Hey, now, you're supposed to have text matching the background color that you have to highlight to read, saying stuff like "oh lord, this show is great" and "I could watch this forever".

You're doing it wrong! :(

...the voices of all the temporary characters were terribly obnoxious. :\

What, you didn't think that one of them sounded like Smeagol? All he needed to do was call the gems his "precious" and instant horrible parody would strike!

Also, looks like I'm an Applejack.

The characters are totally neotenous with an IQ of 80.

that's better then half the people around now a days

Besides, /b/ has always sucked. I cannot remember it ever being good. And you can't be neotenous until you're an adult, which pretty much nopony in the cast is.

Also, I had forgotten how horrible some of that old merch looked.

the_creepiest_thing_by_don_komandorr-d3bkczl.jpg

*is amused* Where do you find these things, Shadow?

In other news, finished episode 19 today.

Useful companion or story-enhancing companion? For someone by my side through thick and thin, I'd choose Twilight. Maybe Rainbow. If I was watching the two of them on TV, Applejack. She'd be a great straight man to any Doctor. Barring that, Pinkie:

The Master gets Gilda because he probably hates ponies.

Wow. Game hasn't even come out yet and it already has spoof videos.

Uhm... I guess Rainbow, or Twilight. The common trait of a companion is that of adventure loving and also wanting to learn about and see the universe. So possibly even one of those three younger ponies, whatever their group is called. *Ponders for a bit*

Someone I'd want on my side when there's danger and such? Twilight and/or Rainbow seem like the obvious choices, but I have to wonder how Fluttershy would do... :thinking:

Also: Renard remixes MLP

I watched the first two episodes and it was better than I expected. But the elements of harmony and friendship part made my insides curdle a bit. I don't know why but I'm compelled to watch more. If I get diabetes I'm blaming all of you. D:

Someone I'd want on my side when there's danger and such? Twilight and/or Rainbow seem like the obvious choices, but I have to wonder how Fluttershy would do... :thinking:

I'd love to see Fluttershy face down a Dalek. "One pony? Now you're scared."

Oh, come on. Applejack is clearly the best choice for a reliable, helpful friend. I couldn't dream of taking any of the ponies over her. :P