Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Phoenix

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I'm sorry, do recover by watching this:

Also, March 1 is Derpy Hooves Day! I celebrated by eating muffins and sending old-fashioned mail to my friends saying that I like them a lot. Then I learned that old-fashioned mail takes a while to reach its destination, so I had the sads.

Guest Skyclimber   
Guest Skyclimber

And, Masterblade, if you'd rather hear something of a more chipper nature instead, how about this:

I went on the internet and found this:

unicorns_are_awful_beasties_by_rockerbot-d3a9pij.jpg

I'm trying not to wonder about how she would react when confronted with:

A. Three's velvet and lace

B. Four's scarf

C. Five's cricket outfit

D. Six's coat

E. Nine's jacket

F. Ten's Chucks

G. Eleven's tweed and bowtie. And fez.

By the way: Still not giving in! Read Two's line in the last panel.

I agree, Rarity is totally a meddlesome busybody! Obsessive, too! But seh fixes mu-sta-ches for super-camp gay dragons and doesn't afraid of anything, so I tolerate her. Also, she's the only cat owner in the series.

Sadly, she kept her sanity during Suited For Success and isn't the crazy cat lady Pinkie prophesied. Well, not yet.

week_and_dozen_dresses_later_by_don_komandorr-d38v6zy.jpg

Guest Jebin Zedalu   
Guest Jebin Zedalu

Went ahead and threw together a video showing some of the good parts of the show, for people who are curious, but not quite willing to watch through them all.

(Might contain spoilers, I guess?)

I've got another video with pretty much ALL the stuff that I found funny throughout the first four episodes. I plan to make compilations for the later episodes if anyone cares.

Tell me if this is against the rules. Everyone else seems to be posting pony stuff, but I'm not sure if actual clips from the show crosses the line.

Bad news... I watched Jebin's video! All of it! I couldn't stop! Help me, help- *regenerates unexpectedly*

Yes!!!! Now, time for you to want context and watch the full episodes. And you can still watch the newest episode unspoiled! Dooo iiiit! You have

It's an excellent compilation, thanks Jebin! I didn't post any compilations because there weren't many like that. But that video lacked a lot of somepony.

It really does need to be about 20% cooler, so let's balance it out:

Legs, I've still got legs! Good! Lesse here, paws? Ye- wait... Those aren't paws. They don't look like paws. They look like... *gasps* hooves! Those are hooves! Which means... I've regenerated into a pony!

Ah, TImepony! Or is it Dr. Whooves? Glad you could make it, in any case!

Loving that cutie mark. I thought it was going to be a TARDIS, but that would be predictable. Anyways, we have a teensy little problem.

Haters. Unfriendly haters from Skaro. They're a danger to all ponykind. You are Equestria's only hope!86918_Ixbalam_haters_gonna-%2528n1299431678354%2529.jpg

Me: Of course I'll help! Oi, Dalek, remember me? It's the Doctor!

Dalek: Impossible! Your physical appearance does not match any of the recorded forms of the Doctor!

Me: Well, I did just regenerate. Anyway, thing is, the Daleks are exterminating lots and lots of ponies. And you know what? I think they've forgotten where they're standing. I think they've forgotten the gravity of the situation. Or to put it another way, Daleks... *pulls lever* Nighty night! *millions of Daleks fly into crack, which closes when every last Dalek has been thrown in*

Done! *gallops around on new hooves* This is fun! I like this form. Much better than that yucky wolf body I had before. Can I have an apple? All I can think about, apples.

Skytower   

Oh, crumberry crabcakes, we done ponified our very own Doctor. Is this awesome (Y/N)?

Jebin, your compilation was a fantastic help in converting yet another person IRL to the show. Much thankees! And while I'm at it, this:

oldspicepony.jpg

Guest Jebin Zedalu   
Guest Jebin Zedalu

Jebin, your compilation was a fantastic help in converting yet another person IRL to the show. Much thankees!

Excellent! It has done its job, then.

Made two other compilations. More thorough, grabbing anything that made me grin, smile, or laugh. Or facepalm, in the case of the second video.

Warning, they're long. Both over 10 minutes each.

(I hope I don't seem like I'm just trying to get more views or something. D: I just want to share the MAAAAAAGIIIIIIC.)

Guest Jebin Zedalu   
Guest Jebin Zedalu

Watched episode 1 today. I thought the ending was incomplete without the Doctor Who music to signify the cliffhanger.

I... Don't know about that, but yeah, episodes 1 and 2 were putoffs story-wise. A few funny parts, but I didn't want to watch after the over-abundant laughter and shiny magical tiaras. Glad I forced myself to continue anyway.

There's not really enough of an overarching plot to need cliffhangers. Unless they're right before commercial breaks, at which point I cry deeply and discuss what just happened with anyone watching. And complain about commercials. I am not interested in this "secret butt fun" of yours, puppies!

Just finished episode 3. Good, but I'm realizing I have become used to story arcs. This is a cartoon, what's it need story arcs for?

Ever watched anime before? Just kidding though, uhm... I haven't seen a story arc thus far. But then again, the last episode has yet to come out, so... maybe one that makes it seem like it was there the entire time. Eh, probably not. You're right in saying how cartoons really don't do the whole arc thing.

Certainly! I'd love to go to a pegasus show or wander around the capital. Eat nothing but apples and cake. Sounds awesome.

Whether I go to Ponyville or not depends on whether my appearance freaks out the common ponyfolk.

Guest Jebin Zedalu   
Guest Jebin Zedalu

That depends. Would this visit be something out of the ordinary, some odd location in the middle of our true world? Or would this be where all fictional locations are real, and you could visit anywhere you wanted?

...Yes, yes I would.