Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Phoenix

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I suppose if there's a cool factor, for example, the Portal-based MLP videos on YouTube, then I might watch it, but otherwise, I'm not a fan. Either way, I guess I can understand why people like this show and others.

Esqui   

There is a couple of weeks break before the next episode, but I think that was just a scheduling hiccup

Well, here we are. The current season is rapidly coming to an end! We've only weeks to go until the finale in February, and some interesting news has come to light. By news, I mean a commercial on the Hub.

What do we think 'Princess Coronation' could mean? Let's see if I can figure it out. *puts on Sherlock hat*

In the summer at a European Hasbro toy expo or whathaveyou, there was an MLP display. On the the MLP display was a picture of Twilight as an alicorn.Fast forward to a couple weeks ago. In an official sticker book, as posted on EqD, there was a sticker of Twilight as an alicorn. Now we have the new Hub commercial.

My personal feelings? Twilight Sparkle will become the fourth canon alicorn pony, (not including Nightmare Moon) and a Princess. She joins the ranks of Celestia, Luna, and Cadance.

We won't know what will happen until 2/16. But so far, all signs are pointing in the indicated direction. Only time will tell.

Salveon   

Well, here we are. The current season is rapidly coming to an end! We've only weeks to go until the finale in February, and some interesting news has come to light. By news, I mean a commercial on the Hub.

What do we think 'Princess Coronation' could mean? Let's see if I can figure it out. *puts on Sherlock hat*

In the summer at a European Hasbro toy expo or whathaveyou, there was an MLP display. On the the MLP display was a picture of Twilight as an alicorn.Fast forward to a couple weeks ago. In an official sticker book, as posted on EqD, there was a sticker of Twilight as an alicorn. Now we have the new Hub commercial.

My personal feelings? Twilight Sparkle will become the fourth canon alicorn pony, (not including Nightmare Moon) and a Princess. She joins the ranks of Celestia, Luna, and Cadance.

We won't know what will happen until 2/16. But so far, all signs are pointing in the indicated direction. Only time will tell.

Interesting, very interesting *Put's on Pinkie Stache*

I guess we will have to wait, personally I hope they do not make her an Alicorn "Yet" do that in a later season. If they do it now :/ I have a feeling it will end the show.

At the very least it would explain what it was Celestia and Luna were so on edge about regarding Twilight in the season premiere.

Guest therealchucknorris   
Guest therealchucknorris

At the very least it would explain what it was Celestia and Luna were so on edge about regarding Twilight in the season premiere.

That's actually been leaked. I won't post it here for those who don't want spoilers, but if you really want to know, it's out there.

Salveon   

That's actually been leaked. I won't post it here for those who don't want spoilers, but if you really want to know, it's out there.

Yep, and it's a massive doozy whats going to happen:

Warning Spoiler

TWIGHLIGHT BECOMES ALICORN D:

Esqui   

May I just say.... what in the name of Celestia was that??!

So awesome! Much liquid pride was shed.

Copypasted from my Tumblr:

A note to those of you leaving the community because of Twilicorn:

1. You are NOT, and will never be, MLP's target demographic, which is young girls.

2. This was inevitable. It was NOT something random that just happened, there was a -reason- Celestia made Twilight her student and sent her off to Ponyville because she could see Twilight had an unusually large amount of magical power, especially for a unicorn. I believe that everything beginning with sending Twilight off to monitor preparations for the Sumer Sun Celebration/find the Elements of Harmony was all part of a calculated Batman Gambit on the part of Celestia. Even relatively minor events, like reforming Discord, will have their role to play.

3. There are still 2 episodes of this three-parter left to go. Therefore, we will eventually see what purpose Twilight becoming an alicorn has. I believe that there is some greater threat (ie; the 'return' of Sombra due to that fragment of horn buried in the ground) that will require the combined powers of Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and Twilight (or possibly even just Celestia, Luna, and Twilight as the three of them represent one segment of a 24-hour day) to defeat.

4. The theme of the show is in the title. Hell, Celestia even spells it out for us.

5. Trust in DHX. They know what they're doing.

Guest GrayWolf   
Guest GrayWolf

I admit, MLP isn't that bad but for some reason, I don't like it as much.

Guest Alex   
Guest Alex

I'm a brony (as you can tell) and I love the show. Idk y but i do. Just a great show overall.

zomg   

I like the show. Not a brony, but it's something me and my roommates sit down and enjoy a good laugh over.

Also, Lonewolf, your icon is frigg'n adorable. ^_^

Guest Alex   
Guest Alex

I like the show. Not a brony, but it's something me and my roommates sit down and enjoy a good laugh over.

Also, Lonewolf, your icon is frigg'n adorable. ^_^

thanks i make lots of art :D