Sign in to follow this  
Christa Mactire

The Doctor Who Discussion Thread

Guest Chiana_Rei

Ive got it all set up to record but I have to work all night, mabey ill get lucky though and be able to watch it before I have to skedaddle.

Me too. I'll have it on my iTunes library and my iPod before you can say "beans on toast."

Before you can say 'fish custard', Shirley?

All right. I couldn't take it, and downloaded the episode from my dad's laptop before I got back home. And I LOVED IT!!!

Also, I can't believe this but I actually thought about the concept of Amy turning out to be pregnant. It was saying how she wasn't gonna die, but I was thinking how between seasons either the doctor switches out or the companion switches out. Since this failed to happen (I'm guessing cuz' of the addition of Rory to the main cast as a new companion sorta broke the rules a bit), I figured it had to happen this season. And a way to do it without her dying would be "to make time traveling an unsuitable environment to raise a baby in". And I SO called it! *Bounces up and down happily* Unless that turns out not to be the case. In which case... kindly ignore this heavily self-centered rant, and have a nice day. :oops:

All right. I couldn't take it, and downloaded the episode from my dad's laptop before I got back home. And I LOVED IT!!!

Also, I can't believe this but I actually thought about the concept of Amy turning out to be pregnant. It was saying how she wasn't gonna die, but I was thinking how between seasons either the doctor switches out or the companion switches out. Since this failed to happen (I'm guessing cuz' of the addition of Rory to the main cast as a new companion sorta broke the rules a bit), I figured it had to happen this season. And a way to do it without her dying would be "to make time traveling an unsuitable environment to raise a baby in". And I SO called it! *Bounces up and down happily* Unless that turns out not to be the case. In which case... kindly ignore this heavily self-centered rant, and have a nice day. :oops:

You'd hope so...but you never now. Because (decent-sized spoiler...)

At the end of the next episode, the girl in the space suit....regenerates.

My theory...

The girl in the spacesuit is of Time Lord origin. Could she be the offspring of Amy and the Doctor? Also, this girl shot a future Doctor...who do we know who shot a good man? Who was talking about how the worst thing in the world, worse than death, was the day the Doctor wouldn't have any idea who she was? Would killing him have prevented this day from happening?

Also, something my Mum of all people noticed...

After the astronaut walks back into the see, River Song shoots at it with a whole round of bullets. It remains unhurt, and she mutters to herself "Oh, of course not..." - Could she mean that the universe is stopping her from creating a paradox by killing herself?

This is getting worse than Lost :D

What the actual fluff is going on here?

I wasn't going to see the episode until Friday and now you've gone and made me all anticipatorialized! Must... must not... do want... but cannot...

On the comic side, the current "A Fairytale Life" comic is pretty mediocre so far. Ripper's Curse was better, but not super.

Why are Eleven's episode-quality comics so few and far between 3:

Speaking of writers, I knew instinctively when I sat down to watch it that Niel Gaiman would deliver, and boy did he deliver.

Dat sexy blue box.