Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JesseTV

What would you say if you woke up next to the furry above you?

Them. I see them always. I see them when I close my eyes. They always watch me. All they do is watch me. Forever.

Your fear is justified. By the way, the annoying little insect that was flying around you and wouldn't quit?

It was trying to go down your throat and forcefully pluck your vocal chords. To do it relentlessly until they sang the song that serenades Earth's demise. It will return when you sleep tonight. You will awaken to your own voice ushering in the end and black out as you run out of oxygen. Too bad for the person you wake up next to.

When Earth dies, I'm going to reach down my throat, pull out the wasp, and start sawing it slowly in half as its family burns.

I take the "destroy them all with as much pain as possible" approach to entomophobia. As opposed to my sister, who refuses to step outside on warm summer days.

SERIOUS CONVERSATION!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

*TARDIS explodes*

On page 99, the last page before deletion, I awoke to discover...a wolf doctor with a tardis?  o.O

Oh god, what happened last night!