Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JesseTV

What would you say if you woke up next to the furry above you?

*sigh* You kids these days. Play Morrowind! Or Planescape: Torment!

In a few generations, they'll stop playing pen-and-paper RPG's, D&D Online will surpass the real thing and long stories will go extinct.

I've wanted to get into it but I don't know anyone who plays. My friends are into Warhammer 40K but those figurine sets are just too damned expensive.

Hard to paint, too. I never managed to get into those things.

I do enjoy blueberry cobbler, though I'm afraid it doesn't last long.

*Whacks Were-Ditto on the back of head with silver frying pan*

Skytower: comes fully assembled and fully prepared for anything.

I miss you people. So to show it, Feng will take my place until I return, and he has promised not to eat any of you until I return. Unless you are Akamaru. He just likes eating you too much. Later! *Disappears in cloud of smoke*

I remember when I encouraged people to use Google instead of asking. But googling things gets tiring after a while.

Oh, right. I had a question. Around the time I started high school, I more or less abandoned the traditional American set of curse words and adopted the British set. Words like "b

ugger

" are inoffensive over here, and even sound a bit silly. So I can relieve stress using words that don't offend anybody around me. But when I'm on the internet, more often than not I find myself talking to people from Britain who do consider those words offensive. And whever I try to use words like "feth," I don't get a feeling of satisfaction from it and I have to explain to people what it means. Is there no middle ground?!