Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JesseTV

What would you say if you woke up next to the furry above you?

You just lost the game. Serves you right for not going with the thread's flow and looking for rules!

Love,

[glow=pink,1,300]Captain Jingles.[/glow]

The point is not letting England win. It's letting America (Well, the US anyway. America to me is both North America and South America.) lose that badly. And the elimination of said sparkly vampires.

You could always call upon multicultural Canada. We do still have the Queen as our Head of State, but many of us want that changed. You have my sword bow axe first stabby-thing I come across.

*Khan Scene* CANADA!!!!!!

I shall never enlist the aid of the people who burned down Washington D.C. Not unless they finally admit that they are mere fools who should have joined us in 1812 and now become the 51st state.

Dear USA.

We see your burnt down White House and raise you one stolen scepter.

Sincerely, KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANada.

Dear Canada, it is my regret to inform you that over my lifetime I have smuggled a total of 200+ Kinder Eggs across your border into the United States.

Dear Canada, note that you also destroyed the Library of Congress and almost the entire Jefferson Book Collection. We lost more, now submit to my demands. there are more Americans in California than in your whole nation.

11th KNOWN. There may be many before his First. One episode I read about said there may be 4 or 5 Doctors before the First.

What guilt? America is awesome, like a really big Ireland.

By American Guilt I mean a sort of permanent embarrassment over America's militaristic, interventionist place in the world, along with its other flaws and such.

11th KNOWN. There may be many before his First. One episode I read about said there may be 4 or 5 Doctors before the First.

Not really. In one serial as the Fifth Doctor, it's mentioned that there have been five so far. It was the one with Mawdryn trying to learn about regeneration.

Then there's the weird stuff, like that charity event where he went up to his female 13th regeneration. Plus stuff he did if he really is The Other reborn.

I love odd Doctor Who pillow talk, if you haven't guessed.