Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ryden Purrson

*Hijacked* -War of Hills-

Guest Ranyth   
Guest Ranyth

You make a good point. Very well. I will place them there for the time being.

Guest MasterBlade   
Guest MasterBlade

Indeed, I like that plan.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the highest tower of the Sky Castle 2.0, that's usually where the final battle is. Also, its the most convenient location for emergency escapes, as well as the best sniping post.  :(

Guest Ryden Purrson   
Guest Ryden Purrson

*starting creation of a new secret weapon*

and jesse HELP ME.... I RECRUITED YOU AND YOU NEED TO HELP xD

Guest MasterBlade   
Guest MasterBlade

Don't forget to set up the electron scrambler field around him, we can't have any more of his lazer weaponry targeting our base!

Guest Ryden Purrson   
Guest Ryden Purrson

you just FAILED!!

I have a secret base remember xD... its not even in this or the next solar systems :P

Guest Flay   
Guest Flay

What is going on here I don't get it! We have like 4 hills? Who's hill am I supposed to blow up!?!?!? GAAAAH

Guest MasterBlade   
Guest MasterBlade

For all future purposes, lets simply say that Team Blade's hill is the right one, as my faction has the most members, and two castles.

And Fox is on a mysterious planet thousands of lightyears away, and thus cannot claim the hill, or fire high-yield attacks from his location.  :P

Guest Ryden Purrson   
Guest Ryden Purrson

*weapon has been completed*

shut up Masterblade....

DESTOY THE GOD SHIELD WITH OUR NEW GOD'S HAMMER!!!!!

*fires beam and it stops right before the shield and forms into a hammer and then whacks the shield and it blows up*

BWAHAHAHA FIRE THE LASER CANNON ON THE SKY CASTLE!!!!!!

Guest MasterBlade   
Guest MasterBlade

That attack is impossible, as a particle beam that can travel thousands of lightyears whithin a second, then suddenly stop would rupture the fabric of space and time itself, causing a quantum singularity to destroy all existence as we know it.

Also, the moon is in your way.  :P

Guest Ryden Purrson   
Guest Ryden Purrson

1) this is a forum not life... I can do whatever the hell I want to xD

2) The moon doesn't cover the whole earth, nor is it always in front of your sky castle

3) I am the god of death (as my friends call me in games) I can break the fabric of space time by just pressing this little red button right here xD

EDIT:

Also You don't know where my base is... therefor you don't know the angle of trajectory that the cannon is firing from, thus forth how would you know if the moon was blocking it?

Skytower   

MasterBlade hung a lot of ornamental moons around our castle for some reason or another. Is it Lunar Day today? No? It should be.

I quickly grab a disco ball and hold it over my head, reflecting the laser cannon and causing lots of small beams to fire back!