Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ryden Purrson

*Hijacked* -War of Hills-

Guest Ranyth

You couldn't chase me in my dreams anyway without getting through the giant metallic indestructible monkey turtle with laser eye beams that chases me every night.

But clearly I didn't die from being flamethrowered, because you made me attack him afterward. And now he's unconscious, so there's no need to seek revenge.

Ima go crawl back into my cupcake, which is mysteriously parked at the top of the hill.

Guest MasterBlade

Fine, if I can't be on your team, I'll take the hill for my own team!

_Sky_Castle.2.jpg._540.jpg

Now face the power of a fully operational SKY CASTLE! =D

Guest Ranyth

Masterblade, I would like to request to join your team.

As a show of good faith I will loan you my army of Samurai Raccoons.

467.jpg

Guest MasterBlade

So be it! Together, we shall take this hill in the name of the Sky Castle! ONWARDS!

*Fires cannons at Skytower's cupcake*

Guest Ryden Purrson

uses ultimate future-istic laser cannon from many solar systems away to blast the castle into dust...

PWNED!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!! you and your samurai raccoons are now DEAD!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You'll neer find my secret base... *Yells* JEEVES I NEED MORE COKE!!!... AND A BETTER RECEPTION ON EARTH!!! *end of Yelling at Jeeves*

Death to you all... for I have my own hill >;)

Guest Flay

Alright it's time I get back into this.

*Builds barracks and makes 200 marines* BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*Marines slaughter everyone in sight* MAH HILL!

Guest Ryden Purrson

--OKAY THIS IS THE OFFICIAL POST OF HIJACKED THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND IS NOW WAR OF HILLS--

There are

Masterblade's sky castle (that just got blown to pieces)

Im a Fox's Secret base... (You have to be a friend/mod/admin like jesse to join)

or Filiocht's Hill (I dont know what kind of base he has so... o well :'()

Choose your side... these are the teams... there are NO exceptions

Guest Flay

NO WAY! I started my team way back on page two (I think). Even if i'm the only one, I NEED NO HILL THEN.

Guest Ryden Purrson

1) Flay There is no record of you saying you had your own separate hill

2) Jesse the rules state there has to be a way how to make it through your defenses

3) there are NO EXCEPTIONS (As quoted from page 4)

Choose your sides or stay out

Guest Riobyth

Well, I guess I'll sit out on the sidelines and watch how this all goes down.  *sips tea*  Earl Grey anyone?

*sticks head out of tea* Peh! Ptoo! You may have put too much sugar in it, I'm afraid.

Anyway, I'll join Filiocht's hill because a) I'm safe from Feng, and ;) I'm not allowed to join the other.  :/

Guest MasterBlade

I'm not out of this yet!!!

AWAKEN! SKY CASTLE 2.0!!!!!!!!

castle-in-the-sky-anime-altar31.jpg

Now with an electron scrabmling shield to disengage 99.9% of high-yield lazer weaponry. =D

Oh look, it seems the castle's bridge has hooked onto the top of Filiocht's castle. I think I'll walk in now.  :(

My god shield protects me, the only way to enter my castle is to pass through the barrier and gain entry through siege. Then you must fight through the castle, over the sky bridge, into the Sky Castle 2.0 and then fight us for ultimate supremacy. Have fun while we plan a counter attack!

Guest Ranyth

Masterblade, sir, I have managed to take the corpses of the fallen Raccoon samurai soldiers and turn them into Zombeh samurai raccoons. The new army shall be ready and under your command in a matter of hours.

/bow

I made a sculpture of a zebra out of toothpicks! I guess I could put it where someone is likely to step on it and hurt their foot.

Guest Ranyth

Excellent. We can put them in my castle while we defend the upper stronghold.

We shall do nothing of the sort with the raccoons, Filiocht. Not until I hear the order from Masterblade.

Let's just put them there so if Jesse and Fox break in we have time to plan our defense. Then when the good master says so, we can move them.