Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henry

Henry's Art

Henry   

I decided to work on improving my characters and so here's headshots! You can see Jesse's new look, my new eyes, the bottom right is Lil Akamaru's character in my comic; I still have no name for him, and the cat... I have no idea. She has no name so if anyone has any suggestions...

Henry   

I just got a graphic tablet today and so I thought I'd tryit out. Since I'm good at drawing Mario, I thought I'd try him first and so...

I think I'll wait until I get better at it before I use it for my regular drawings.

They look nice Henry! Cograts on the tablet. I've always wondered how much they cost so I could get one. Also, I love how you redsigned my character! I especially like his hair! Hmm... for a name, I was thinking maybe Kovu or maybe I should use my actual name...  :thinking:

Henry   

They look nice Henry! Cograts on the tablet. I've always wondered how much they cost so I could get one.

Thanks! I got mine from Amazon.com for $40. It's pretty nifty and it comes with several programs. I used Artweaver to do the practice drawings. Once I'm good enough, I'll use the tablet for everything. I'm hoping to get good at it by chapter 3 of my comic, because that's when I plan to slightly change the look of it.

Also, I love how you redesigned my character! I especially like his hair! Hmm... for a name, I was thinking maybe Kovu or maybe I should use my actual name...  :thinking:

It's your call. :P

And a funny thing about hair. I am horrible at designing scenery and hair so I usually use something else as reference and change it a bit.

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

yeah when I had my tablet and I tried to draw on it my drawings looked awful..well more awful..I couldn't get used to it and gave up and sold it lol

Henry   

I am finally back!

For the last month I have been spending my time working on an animation for a local film festival and now it's done!

Now to work on my webcomic again. Be sure to look for a new page next week!

Henry   

Just had the urge to draw a character and who better than or favorite time-travelling wolf, DoctorTimewolf!

He had no idea I was drawing this! :P

I drew him before, but way older than he really is and so I decided to draw him the right age. But with time travel, who knows how old he really is!

1306625531.squirrelman_doctor_timewolf.png

Henry   

It's been a while since I had any art since my comic pages.

This time I drew Shyanne. He is going to be a character in my comic and will be named Ryan (for gender purposes). This is my first attempt at drawing a taur. Hope it came out nice enough!

1310149876.squirrelman_ryan.png

Henry   

Trying out a new style of coloring. Do you guys like it, or do you prefer the more cartoony style?

1310331982.squirrelman_beauregard.png

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

Still, you draw way more cute than I ever could. :)

thats not true hon..and besides i cant draw backgrounds as good..

Henry   

I just can't stay away from toons! Especially the classic ones.

1310513074.squirrelman_henry_intro.png

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

I just can't stay away from toons! Especially the classic ones.

1310513074.squirrelman_henry_intro.png

We're proud to present the WB, another bad show that no one will seee! XD But in all seriousness Looney Tunes was amazing :P Maybe your a cub Henry? ^^

Henry   

We're proud to present the WB, another bad show that no one will seee! XD But in all seriousness Looney Tunes was amazing :P Maybe your a cub Henry? ^^

Because of my small size I may look like a cub, but my furry age is actually 16. But I'm still a cub at heart. :)

Henry   

hehe neat..could i interest u in some water?

Ummm..... Is there something I'm not getting? 1307152187.squirrelman_confused.gif

Henry   

I finally get to use this topic again!

Nothing fancy but in my graphic design class we had to crate a new logo and mascot for created this! I might start putting up more work than just my comic now since I have a lot of free time in my classes along with my graphic design class.

Let me introduce the IVC Coons!

1314840787.squirrelman_ivc_coons.png