Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henry

Henry's Art

Henry   

While looking through some old files on my computer, I found a poem I wrote for my deceased pet dog, Snoopy. I thought I'd ought to post it.

Life

Life doesn't last forever

All life must come to an end

Bodies are crushed

Corpses are burned

But the spirit lives on

The spirit still lives on

The spirit can not die

The spirit brings joy to others

Animals are eaten

Animals are run down

But their spirits live on

Their spirits still run

Their spirits still jump

Their spirits still speak

All you have to do is listen

In loving memory of Snoopy

September 2, 2008

Wow, that's deep. Reminds me of my deceased pet, Bud, who died on the same year, same month, but different day. He was a one of a kind husky and I still miss him.

Too bad I never wrote a poem towards him.  Here's one based off of what my mom said.

When Someone Dies

When does someone truly die?

It isn't when they drown

It isn't when they are poisoned

It isn't when they are burned

It isn't even when the last breath leaves their body

When someone truly dies, is when they are forgotten.

In loving memory of Bud

2/13/10

Henry   

I'm sure Esqui won't mind if I revive my art topic even if it is about a 2 month jump :D

I finally started drawing again, well actually I've been drawing a WHOLE lot (about 6 drawings a day), but it's been a while since I made it on the computer.

The first is my first animated GIF I've ever made! It came out pretty nice, but it won't animate as my avatar. :thinking:

The second is of a new furry character named Rosie. She is my fursona's love interest in a furry themed cartoon show I am working on. I will make her in 3d when I have the time.

Guest wildog222   
Guest wildog222

it shows a lot of potention in your art. Its very good and now i Envy you. o.O

Henry   

Wow, thanks! Sorry about the wait for the response but I never saw it until now.

Anywho, I wanted to draw an image of myself with my fursona and this came into my mind. I was trying to see if I could do realistic shading using gradient. It came out nice, but not too realistic for my taste.

Henry   

I drew one of the charaters to appear in my comic. He was drawn for Jesse as it is supposed to be his fursona. I think I finally got shading down. Took a while, but I'm glad by the way it came out.

Henry   

Thanks! It's been a while since I drew something that I turned out liking more than the original pencil drawing.

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

Thanks! It's been a while since I drew something that I turned out liking more than the original pencil drawing.

haha i understand that feelin! XD

Henry   

I drew this a while back ago for fun as to what species would police officers be? An ostrich popped into my mind and thus Officer Oz Tridge was created. I really like his name. Sometimes the great ones just come to you.  :)

I tried out more shading and thicker lines for this one and I like the results. I think I'll stay this way for a while.

Henry   

Damn you, PS3 for not letting me see that pic!

Just another reason why the Wii is better. ;)

BTW, hows that comic coming?

I've been working on some objects and scenery for the last couple of days. I've also been thinking up some background characters and clothing. I will try to make some more characters soon.

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne
Just another reason why the Wii is better. :P
Just another reason why a computer is best for using the internet! lol u kids these days with ur games and u rock em sockem robots! back in my day we pushed a hoop with a stick! XD

Henry   

Here's my second animated image I've done. It's me running away from Sheldon after I stole his shell.  :P

For some reason, my animated images never seem to move as my avatars. Hmmm... :thinking:

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

Here's my second animated image I've done. It's me running away from Sheldon after I stole his shell.  :P

For some reason, my animated images never seem to move as my avatars. Hmmm... :thinking:

its cause the image is too big. For the image to move as an avatar i think the pic needs to be like 100X100 or something

Henry   

Really? Whew! I thought I was doing something wrong. Thank you so much for telling me! I can't tell you how long I spent searching online trying to solve my it. Thank you!

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

no worries, I came upon that problem in my past on here XD

Henry   

Here is my latest drawing of Rosie, Henry's love interest in the upcoming comic FurQuest. I decided to make her look more like a squirrel and less like Henry. She is now a gray squirrel who is a member of the native tribe of Tonkawa.  She has a wild side and she loves to explore nature. If your wondering why she looks more like a squirrel than my fursona, for example, the front tooth, all questions will be answered in my comic.

Henry   

Here's a quick sketch of Shyanne drawn for training as to how he would look in my comic version of him, named Ryan. I drew him a little different so when our comics have a crossover, they won't look identical. I gotta say, I'm not as good at drawing Shyanne as he is.

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

well when you draw yourself practically every day... XD You did a superb job tho :3

Henry   

I finally drew Doctor Timewolf! Hooray! :w00t: Sorry, but the doc has been waiting days for this. This is my version of your fursona that will be in the comic. If you want me to change or add anything, just ask.

Henry   

I have been dying to make another post here but I never had the chance. I almost did for the christmas picture but I thought since it was for my comic's fans than I would put it there.

This here is Cael or as you may know him as, Filiocht. I drew him as an assassin that will eventually meet up with the characters in my comic. Took me a while to come up with the clothing because I have no idea how assassins dress other than the cloak.