Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henry

Henry's Art

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

Well.....If I make that meerkat look cool it will. :o

im more worried if u can make it look cute. :3 But i'll take whatever. :3 We could do an art trade if you wish! :( My art ain't that good tho. And I can't use all these fancy to-do programs tho. :(

Henry   

I'll make it look cute and cool! (hopefully XP) and an art trade sounds great. I would like to see myself babyfied. BTW, Paint.NET is a free program you can download off the internet.

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

But don't you use your mouse to draw with that? I can't draw like that. :3 Sure thing, a baby you shall be! :3 Wanna be doing anything special or anything?

Henry   

You use a mouse to draw, so that's a problem. :o

Anyways, about the drawing, make me be chewing something. Whatever you can think of. And what about you? Any special requests?

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

Nah, I don't have to be babyfied if u don't want. It's up to you. as long as it's cute :3

Guest Xemmy   
Guest Xemmy

You artists and your art :P One of these days I'm gonna sneak up on you guys and steal your talents!

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

mwahaha! Yessss my pressscccciousss! It'sss all mine! My own, My precious! Nah JK. There are tons of artists better than me out there. What's a few more? :3 You do have potential. So do u draw traditionally or do you draw with a mouse? I think I need to get me a tablet one day. :P

Henry   

Picture 1: I finally finished Shyanne.  :w00t: Here you go pal, I hope you like it.

Picture 2: This is my second background I made. I really don't know what to draw for this so if anyone has any ideas...

Guest Xemmy   
Guest Xemmy

D'awww~ Cute! And you are good at hands. -envies-

That's an epic background too. Heck, it looks awesome enough as is!

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

Yay I'm fuzzy! You did a terrific job Henry! :3 Much better than my poor attempt. And gah I hate drawing hands and feet! :( I suck at them! lol But I really love the picture, it's terrific! :3 It's like I'm looking in a mirror! *waves at self* :P

Henry   

Well, I couldn't have done it without your picture. I used it to get the colors the way you might've wanted them. I also noticed you life to have a lot of fur so I made him, as you said, "fuzzy".

And thanks both of you for the kind words.

Nice stuff henry! :clap:  I was wondering if maybe you'd draw my Asian Dragon-sona Ren-Tao sometime who you can see in my icon?  Perhaps do an art trade?  I'm only good with pencil sketches, but I'd be willing to try something in exchange  Let me know if you'd be willing and I'll give you a good description.

Henry   

Sure, why not. :P Give me the description and I'll draw him for you to the best of my abilities.

Henry   

While waiting for Mde Siberieux to give me the details, I made my avatars for FA and FM.

Henry   

Wow. it's been a while, lol. I decided to draw something for Shyanne since he drew me again. This is the two of us as babies playing in a crib. Shyanne has spelled a message in the blocks ;) and I'm chewing on a rattle. This is my first time using shading and also my first time drawing babyfurs.

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

Aww it's shoo cute! Thank you Henry! :3 Now I have to draw you again in my new style though! Your artworks keep outshining mine! *saves it* :3 I'm thinking of making one of u, me and Cy in a picture. :3

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

gotta get rid of these requests tho first. only two more to go! :3

Henry   

Wow, it's been a while. :D

Even though this time it's not a drawing I still have some art to post. This is my half of my art trade with Shyanne. It's in 3-d. Oooh! :howl:

Here you go bud. BTW: I am not good with hair. Fur, yes. Hair.....not so much. Hope like it!

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

Hey that's pretty neat! ^^ So just let me know what you want me to draw and I'll get on that :D

Henry   

I want something squirrely. Maybe me on a tree hunging upside down. Yah! With my toungue sticking out. :P

That'll be great!

Guest Shyanne   
Guest Shyanne

hehe ok i can do that, or i can do this other idea i got. its up to you. :D my idea was like maybe you hugging a giant nut or something but its up to u :P