Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henry

Henry's Art

122 posts in this topic

Well thanks to some encouragement, I've decided to display some of  my art. I have many years of experience in pencil drawings, but as of today I've only done 3 drawings on a computer. Since I hate my first one (I totally destroyed the image in my mind) I'll just put my latests.

The first one is of me. I made it look as much as myself as possible while keeping the details of my fursona.

The next is a drawing I made for Shyanne. At the moment he is a brown fox, so I made Shyanne this drawing of him.

Its about time u finally started posting ur artwork! U put mine to shame 4 sure. And i love the picture. Stil workin on ur pic, it wil b done by sun. "at the moment" lmao ur hilarious! Sad but true im afraid. Lol keep up the great work!

nice!

i draw a little....

but the concept of color has never crossed my mind so you beat me there :P.

keep posting anything new

Since I haven't drawn anything in a while, I thought I should draw something with a little something extra. It's me with a cute pink squirrel. Hehehe. <3 Some manga style in there too.

Aw, squirrels get all the luck when it comes to the ladies. :(

Especially the cute ones. :lovemore:

Aw, squirrels get all the luck when it comes to the ladies. :(

Especially the cute ones. :lovemore:

Hehehe, the ladies can't resist our big, poofy tails. :D

This is an image that came into my mind last night and I really wanted to do this so here it is. I'm laying back on the tree, in case anyone doesn't expand it.

Also, I don't think everyone would stay interested in my art if I only draw myself so if anyone wants to be in my art, just ask. :D

Very nice with the photoshopping here. I am still learning about how to do photoshop. Listen i really like your art. :3 You draw what you want, and every picture has some meaning behind it. Like this last picture of yours. I greatly enjoy it. :3 It has that serene image that I really like. I'm kinda tired right now so I'm not making much sense. Just know you'll always have a fan. :D

Also, I don't think everyone would stay interested in my art if I only draw myself so if anyone wants to be in my art, just ask. :D

Nah, I can't get enough of my favorite fuzzy black squirrel. :D

But if you wanted to take a stab at drawing a certain fruit bat moderator, I wouldn't mind. :D

Just know you'll always have a fan. :D

Yay, I have fans! :clap:

But if you wanted to take a stab at drawing a certain fruit bat moderator, I wouldn't mind. :D

I'll see what I can come up with. :thinking:

Here ya go Cy. I hope you like it. I really enjoyed drawing a bat for the first time.

I look around at all the talent on this site... and it makes me want to throw away my sketchpad forever.

Your art is bloody brilliant though. I'm a fan for sure <3

Awesome! :w00t: So that's what I look like in an anime style.

Thanks for the picture. You're a great artist Henry! <3

I look around at all the talent on this site... and it makes me want to throw away my sketchpad forever.

Boy I sure know that feeling! I should stop posting my works, there are way too many better artists out there and it can be intimidating at times trust me. But I don't draw because if someone likes it or not. I just draw cause I enjoy it and it's fun. Specially drawing babyfurs. Soo cute! *bawls* Wahh now the new picture that I drew for Henry won't look good cause this outshines it! :D (still gotta color and upload it dontchaknow?) You are very talented Henry! :3 Also Henry, you remind me of me back in April. When I was first starting out I was godawful. (not that yours are. For a beginner you are very good! Much better than I when I started.) Here is some advice. Draw a sketch a day. You don't have to upload it or anything if you don't wanna but it definitely helps. Practice every day and you will see improvement I guarantee it! :D I already see a great improvement over your previous submissions with this one. Soon you will greatly surpass mine and leave me in the dust! Not that you haven't already! :D So keep up the good work!

Well, I'm not really a beginner. I have been drawing for years and I've always been talented in art. I have only drawn in pencil before this summer began, but now I'm trying out new art styles that I have never done before. I don't really have my own style of art but I just draw whichever fits best to the idea in my head. I usually draw during class though, since school is so darn boring :-P , either that or I play my DS. (I get my work done fast and I usually have a half-hour free time to myself in every class. In fact, I've never brought home homework ever! Anyways, I usually draw about 2 or 3 drawings a day.)

That's great. When I was in school I always just doodled all over my notebook. :D I can't draw on a computer to save my life! XP And I think with this new batch of drawings that will be coming up soon that i have found my art style. :3

Ooh, I can't wait to see it!

I just finished my sister's fursona. No, she's not a furry, but I convinced her to make her animal self and she decided to be a hamster. She helped design her fursona when I drew it so it is exact.

I made the background too. I did not get it off the internet.

Awww, that's cute! it looks like one of those Hamtaro hamsters :o

Very cute. How did u do that background! :o Curses being a traditional artist sucks! T_T

I was playing around with the effects on the program I use (Paint.NET) and I made two cool backgrounds. I'll use my first background as soon as I can find something that matches it.

Hehe Would it match a certain Meerkat perhaps? *wink wink, nudge nudge* XP

Well.....If I make that meerkat look cool it will. :o

I LOVE PAINT.NET <3

lol, it's what I use whenever I try to do stuff.

It works for me. :-P