Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainbow Kitsune

High School of the Dead

I started High School of the Dead a while ago and it has a good plot, a lot action and alot of zombies. Discuss the anime, but leave the 18+ stuff out of this. If this starts to get 18+, I'll ask a mod to move this, and make me lose access to this topic until I'm 18.

I've been reading the manga for a bit. On chapter 26 now. Is the anime a good adaptation? I'll watch it if anyone recommends it.

The title's misleading if you're not watching the series: they

leave the school early on. Also, the gym teacher was awesome.

the anime is quite awesome, but only 4 episodes are out so far. Episode 5 is supposed to come out August 5th, but who knows how many episodes will be made.

Edit: The title is not that misleading since the characters have their high school uniform on.

Guest Latios111

Its quite interesting, not my favorite in the world, but it is really far up there.

Please be aware of the dates when posting. This topic received little discussion over 2 years ago and had been left. We don't have any issue with revival of discussions but attempting to just continue a discussion that everyone else had left...

Imagine it as people having a chat and finishing up and walking away. 2 years later someone comes along and says "Yes, I totally agree" - everyone who's in that spot now is gonna look at you funny.