Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Phoenix

Ban the Person Above you

JesseTV   

Banned because I no longer have a brain, and thus I forgot what thread that happened in. And for not saying what your HUGE SUCCESS was.

Banned for being a legendary.

EDIT: No, I can do better than that.

Hmm... Banned for bringing your level of intelligence (or lack thereof) into this.

Banned for being average multiplying by the quantity of banned for iq plus banned for intelligence, all divided by being banned for being inapt equals banned for being smart. And banned for being smart makes you less than Skytower, which is apparently funny.

In order to solve the multi-variable equation however, you'd need to plug in several random numbers, then express the answer not in the amount that comes out, but in the form of the variables computing into said value, albeit in a different manner. Getting at least that far, anyone making it to that point I feel is a bit more than just smart, because they were much more than inapt to figure out the equation (in fact I'd say they were even apt), iq and intelligence on paper (or in this case on screen) are essentially the same things when it comes to measuring, yet you seemed to represent them as 2 different variables, which is ok, but annoying, and as for the beginning of the equation, I have decided that not-a-one furry is, how do you say, average?

In short, krina≠krme≠krfm

Banned for what I'm going to guess you already suspected would happen upon posting, that being speaking in equations. Also, I hate math.

*Several hours later* "Hmm, k.r. ... I wonder if that meant anything." *Swivels around in chair, completely oblivious to initials of username on screen*

Skytower   

Banned for getting just a few things wrong: krint is the total number of intelligent statements made by kr. krina is the number of inane statements made by said person. I guesstimated on these values. I'm very proud of the high numbers that I managed to come up with.

Ah. *Sheepishly kicks air* Well I got some of it right. Plus the ones I got wrong were at least close (though I guess that doesn't count for much). Banned for using the word guesstimate.

JesseTV   

Banned for not making a prescription. I recommend boiling hot Dr Pepper over lemon, tastes good and works on colds, the flu, ect.

Potentially banned if I die from that. Will get back to you on Monday if sickness isn't gone by then. Can't try now.

JesseTV   

Banned because I don't even really know you, so why should I trust your skills?

Besides, does it have to be boiling Dr. Pepper w/ lemon? Can I substitute lemon juice and/or an alternate soda?