Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Black Tiger

Do you play an instrument? and if so then what kind?

Guest outkast1728

I play an ocarina shaped like Majora's mask from LoZ: Majora's Mask

Guest fullmooner

i had guitar lessons but i decided to quit it and picked the keyboard/piano iam learning it on school and i am not very good at it but i love to do it

I bought a stylophone a while ago and I learned to play the tetris theme. I can not play anything else (and had no motivation/time to learn something new) so it got boring after a certain time. Now it is only gathering dust.

Guest ferretferret

I played the trumpet for five years, and I wasn't any better than I was one week after I had started. XD I could only play about 8 notes effectively, still.

I do, however, play the guitar a bit better. ^_^ (Which isn't saying much, but, still...)

I bought a stylophone a while ago and I learned to play the tetris theme. I can not play anything else (and had no motivation/time to learn something new) so it got boring after a certain time. Now it is only gathering dust.

:D, I have a stylophone as well. :D It is one of the coolest little portable instruments ever. And not too expensive either, I might add. I still use the cord that I got with it to record my Gameboy tracks...(and sometimes use the speakers to test)

Guest Kayleff

I can play keyboard (musical kind not computer :P )

also play the electric guitar..badly (just cant find the time for practise :( )

:D, I have a stylophone as well. :D It is one of the coolest little portable instruments ever. And not too expensive either, I might add. I still use the cord that I got with it to record my Gameboy tracks...(and sometimes use the speakers to test)

After having seen this I just had to buy it:

All at once I feel like trying it again. ^_^

Me too....but too bad mine is three hours away from meh :'(

College is too cruel :P

And I love that video. Anybody else have one? We could have a jam session when I get mine back :3

Guest ferretferret

This reminds me so much of the Big Bang Theory. XD

Guest FoxHoundLurker

I started playing slide trombone in fourth grade, and I still love it. I get the cool bass lines and harmonies, plus I get to sit in the back row of the band!

I picked up the electric Bass in July, and I think I've been coming along pretty well with it!

They did. :(

I guess, but they still don't make awesome chip step deadmau5 covers like we do

Oh, as for me, lots of keyboards, turntables, and currently fl studio.

Guest Allenfox

Well my brother plays piano quite nicely. Yet my family jokes I play the computer as if the keyboard was a instrument, with fancy typing maybe it could be considered music.

Years ago I had a copy of microsoft direct music and it was quite fun to program in notes and desighn music. Once you were done the computer could play what you put in and distibute copys of it to your friends and whoever. Yet a easier to attain free program is out their called " Temper " Just google "Temper Midi music program" and you should find it.

Just remember as always use a virus scanner if you download it. So for those that prefer making music on your computer, I can kind of help with this a bit. Yet I have no idea when its comes to physical instruments.

Guest reese

I play drums fairily well, I'm no buddy rich or luke holland, but my friends have said that I'm a great drummer.

Guest Fursvill

I play guitar pretty well, but Its just for fun.

I prefer play progressive rock.

I had my own recorder in elementary school, and naturally I still have it, as well as a penny whistle that I got some time before the recorder. I also played the saxophone for several years (and still could if I wanted to, but I need money for new reeds) have two guitars (though it's hard to say exactly what my skill level is... no, I cannot play that song you want to hear, but I can play something else...) and I taught myself to play the organ. Why organ? Why not?

EDIT: wait, did I just participate in a thread that was brought back after a year of being dead? D:

I had my own recorder in elementary school, and naturally I still have it, as well as a penny whistle that I got some time before the recorder. I also played the saxophone for several years (and still could if I wanted to, but I need money for new reeds) have two guitars (though it's hard to say exactly what my skill level is... no, I cannot play that song you want to hear, but I can play something else...) and I taught myself to play the organ. Why organ? Why not?

EDIT: wait, did I just participate in a thread that was brought back after a year of being dead? D:

Yes, you stumbled back to a time when I was still a raccoon~ Gawd, dem days..... I've gotten better at piano finally since then...and I've been singing more musical theatre stuffs too~

Minor change with my instruments.

Guitar's still electric and acoustic, but I'm also playing it similar to a bass since I don't have a proper one (I play left-handed, so I can't just pick up any bass either). It's no longer in Drop D (D-A-D-G-B-E), but half a step down (C#-G#-C#-F#-A#-D#). Why? Why not.

Guest flareon

I play piano but as a music GCSE student I know a little bit of most instruments that helps a lot.