RP Character Profiles

RP: The Dead Do Walk (I hope)

Name: Doctor Timefox

Nicknames: The Doctor

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 101 lbs.

Species: Fox

Race: Timelord

Visual Characteristics: Wears glasses, coat and multicolored scarf. Said outfit is torn and has a few bloodstains from zombie attacks. Carries sonic screwdriver

Backstory: After the events of the Time War, he was severely shaken. The loss of his home and people was devastating. On Earth, the zombie outbreak had begun, and he was forced to join another army. He fights to this day, hoping that all will be restored, though he knows it's unlikely.

Abilities: Knows Venusian karate. It was this skill that saved him from dying several times, as he cannot regenerate.

RP: The Dead Do Walk (I hope), Realm of Imagination: The Beach

Name: Doctor Timefox

Nicknames: The Doctor

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 101 lbs.

Species: Fox

Race: Timelord

Visual Characteristics: Wears glasses, coat and multicolored scarf. Said outfit is torn and has a few bloodstains from zombie attacks. Carries sonic screwdriver

Backstory: After the events of the Time War, he was severely shaken. The loss of his home and people was devastating. On Earth, the zombie outbreak had begun, and he was forced to join another army. He fights to this day, hoping that all will be restored, though he knows it's unlikely.

Abilities: Knows Venusian karate. It was this skill that saved him from dying several times, as he cannot regenerate.

Guest Hyperboliccube

the dead do walk

name: celus

species monkey

weight 122

abiltiys and traits: creative, resourceful, good at climbing, can hide in the dark,  very good with long range weapons, good at traps (setting up and detecting), runs well but might not be able to run for a very long time, knowledge of engineering.

weakness; brute force, curiosity (a curious manner can get you killed), slightly paranoid, may miss non conventional attack plans (ie plan to fortify his stock pile form the zombies but not account for them tunneling underground to get inside), has a slight speech impediment ((an excuse to account if i accidentally make a spelling mistake)), he is also somewhat unlucky (a 50 50 chance will generally fail)

inventory (will be updated as the game progresses), food, bazooka,a sniper rifle, a broken rpg launcher, a hand gun, and lots of ammo (200 rounds for the hand gun, 75 for the sniper,15 rpg's, 20 bazooka shells, car battery system at 100 percent power charged. large stick ((that also happens to be unbreakable))

base setup:

yard also has a large number of poles that are be used to gain entry to the inside of my home base and contains a series of bridge cables connecting the tops of the poles and are capable of safely supporting 2 to 3 people at a time  some poles can be climbed most can not (unless your able to climb up walls that is). the ropes are hard to see when far away and exist in a maze leading to the (ps it's not something you can figure out with ease) inner sanctum, the maze is the only way to gain entry to my home base.

from inside i can electrify the cables (it's enough to stun you) if need be by a few car batteries riged to a solar cell system. the system takes 1% of the total power each hour of use and recovers 20 percent power each day. (in other words i cant hold you off forever, with a full battery i could stay energized for about 25 days)

base walls are made of reinforced steel and concrete.

story:  before the "incident" Celus was a happy monkey working as an engineer in a military base.

Being one of the lucky ones, Celus managed to learn about the zombie attack relativity early, he watched in fear as a groop of 10 dead attacked his neighbor's house from his from his roof. The next day the zombies came after him. Unfortunately for the zombies Celus took precautions. After scrambling his cable bridge network into a maze (originally there were more then 1 entry point) and after obtaining (by raiding his former place of work) food, guns and ammo, He was ready.

The zombies didnt stand a chance.

appearance;  medum sized golden brown monkey, often seen with a bazooka on his back.

personality overview: celus is the type of person you would that you if you met in a dark alley (the kind you wouldnt want to meet someone in) you would be scared, untill you realized who it was in the shadows. then you would say something like "oh, it's just you." Celus always assumes he is correct unless proven otherwise this contributes to his paranoia because it becomes difficult to calm him down. he also will often create brillant though sometimes fatally flawed strategy's

celus enjoys playing chess and other board games.

RP: furry total war

name: sir doctor

species: dog

abilities: excellent doctor, good lock picking, can use medical tools for weapons.

personality: over confident in himself, dislikes fighting but is not unwilling to to protect someone.

visual appearance: seen wearing a light grey monk like robe when he is treating someone, wears a suit when not officially on duty he has brown fur and white ears, (i'll add more of what he looks like later, because i am not really sure what to say myself)

land: the doctor does not own any land or have an official title, however the doctor is claims that  he comes from the Scottish Borders. while there is no official documentation, there have been some noted instances where mistakes were made.

Guest Rehka

RP: Furry: Total War

Name: Lady Hed (Sheildmaiden)

Height:5.8

Species: Grey Wolf

Visual Characteristics: Tall, a blondish (as blond as silver can be I suppose) female, battle scar on right shoulder, where fur is shorter and darker in colour, steely grey eyes.

Past:

She came in off the Norse islands to lay her stake in the claim of the kingdom, the only daughter of her clans patriarch and King, Hagbard, she was sent in order to claim the mainland as their own.  She made a plea with her father to come to escape his ever present battles for more land. Lest she live or die he doesn't care, as his offspring are many. She wishes to bring glory both to her people and to her gender by making this claim.  If she fails, her father would probably attempt to take the mainland by force, and her scar is a grim reminder of the last islet her father took by force. She has the blessing of the former king, who attempted to name a Norse relative as successor, but must fight with others who feel they have a more rightful claim on the kingdom.

She has been ordered to use tact or muscle, adorned in the finest clothes her clan could afford. Gemstones she has found or have rightfully been purchased, glitter on her; a simple necklace and bracelet made of gold and inlaid with these gems. She comes adorned with the finest sword she could get off her father, untarnished and bejewelled. She knows how to wield it, should the time come for that.

-----

RP: The Dead Do Walk

Name: Sanju

Height: 5.4

Species: Red Panda

Past:

Once a shy and introverted girl, when the Apocalypse came she had to grow up quick to survive.  She still prefers to keep to herself, too many people shes known have become zombies, so she prefers not to get close.  She keeps a photo of her family tucked into her shirt, and hopes to find them again someday... if they're alive.

She has found that keeping her clothing tight and her tail tucked close, she'll often shove it up the back of her shirt when running to give less surface for the monsters to grab. She will wear purple shirts and jeans, if available.  She keeps a well honed, well used 9 inch hunting blade on her, tucked into a sheath inside her pants at her waist, that she learned to use from necessity.  She can use a bow, either a long bow or a crossbow, sports she took up in her childhood and greatly enjoyed and kept up, becoming quite skilled. She acquired a hatchet for defence while she was separated from the group. She has learned to patch wounds, cannot do major work like a doctor but can stitch a wound shut if needed.

She is not skilled in the use of guns, and is more of a hazard than a help when one is in hand.  She is a slow runner, she has sped up in the time since the Apocalypse but is still comparatively slow, which is why she keeps her clothing so tight, and tail tucked in.

Guest moonraiser

Rp: The dead do walk

name: moonshot

height: 6 feet

species: black wolf

characteristics: slim yet muscular with yellow eyes and covered in all black fur and wears all black leather items to meld in with the shadows. When zombies get too close I usually hide from them or run.

traits: a master of stealth and perception, can smell a zombie coming a good mile away, extremely accurate with rifles especially sniper rifles and pretty good with pistols as well. However is very weak in close combat due to high sense of smell that can cause dehibilitating effects when the scent of something is too strong like a zombies rotting flesh and has to use silenced weapons since my high hearing is very sensitive. Also in general is really weak in fighting melee. Is also very fast and acrobatic but needs to be or else the zombies will get too close and eat me up.

background: Was born in the rocky mountains of Colorado and lived there most of my life. An avid hunter I have always loved to train my accuracy in long distance combat ever since my days on my fathers cabin in the mountains. One day when I was out chopping wood for the long cold winter my dad walked up to me covered in blood and tried to kill me. having no choice I had to kill him and from that day on I swore vengence on the things that turned my father into a zombie, the zombies themeselves. Now I go from place to place assassinating zombies whenever I can and trying to not draw too much attention to myself.

Weapons:silenced dragonav sniper, silenced 9 mm handgun with red laser sight,flash bangs(for when the zombies get too close)

Character for "The Dead Do Walk"  ((UPDATED)

Name: Zetch

height: 6'

Weight: 140 lbs

Species: Feline, domestic

Visual characteristics: black Cat with white stripes across his back, the top of his tail, his arms and legs and below his ankles, down to his paws. Copper colored eyes.

personal Characteristics:

is easily attached to others but is very laid back, a little lazy. Always trying to figure out the easiest way before the smartest way. But does think of the smartest way after thinking of the easiest way. He Can handle copius amounts of gore and death. Takes a close death very easily, or so it seems. he keeps to himself and prefers to give his food on before eating. Has moderate personal hygeine and hardly ever gets sick. Unfortunately, however, he gets REALLY badly sick when ever he does get sick. It becomes almost life threatening. (107-106.5 F fevers are comon every other winter.)

Athletic body type.

traits: Medium and short range rifles. Okay sharp shooter.  Natural stealth and senses. Excellent hearing. Loves to toy with zombies... Quite, mellow, and laid back. okay melee. can get around very well. (has a very Parkour style of movement) Likes to hunt and knows how to cook easy meals. knows general med and health maintenance.

Also a Colorado resident but California born. Has owned a rally car since before the zombie awakening. Continues to maintain and drive his rally car. knows low profile vehicle maintenance.

*since the beginning of the zombie "revolution" he has traveled the state. He has started growing rather board since the "revolution". His trips have taken him farther and farther, longer and longer, from his home in the mountains. these days he wonders towns conducting thorough searches of buildings. for what? he doesn’t know. Maybe one day he'll find "it".

Guest Tonya

RP: Fleeting Identities

Name: Eva

Species: Human

Physical Description: A tomboy in the past, Eva ended up looking like a, “make a wish” foundation recipient when she went on a hunger strike in the mental hospital. Her jet black hair is dulled from the stress of isolation.

Backstory: Eva was one of the founding members of a club turned cult known as the ,”fallen ramblers”. They were a group dedicated to giving a family and a purpose to abandoned children and runaways. Eva spent her childhood living out vigilante Peter Pan fantasies with her idol and crush Red, a 20 year old red fox furry.

When the Fallen Ramblers turned from club to cult Red decided to disband the group before anyone hurt themselves. Eva left Red to the task, returning home as he instructed. But when a teenage women dressed like a homeless person shows up on your doorstep saying they are your daughter, and after being gone for 6 years, tells stories of living in the woods with an anthro fox and a gang of runaways, robbing drug dealers and crooks to get by. What would you do? He sent her to a mental hospital.

Angered and depressed by such outcomes, Eva blamed Red for ruining her life, and fell into REAL insanity. She spent 4 years in a padded cell alone, until a man in a suit took her into his custody. He showed her a picture of an Anthro Fox driving a military vehicle.

“I think you and I could help each other.”

RP: Fleeting Identities

Name: Galt Earmlice

Species: Human

Physical Description: Average height and at a reasonable weight. His light brown skin prevents him from looking as pale as a ghost, but staying indoors has left him very bony and with bags around his eyes that could be mistaken for mascara. His fingernails are long but kept clean underneath and his hair has grown to his shoulders. His dandruff is a spectacle to behold, dotting his jet black hair with flecks of white. His collar is thin and dirty from years of being constantly worn.

Backstory: Galt was born to an atheist family in Canada who raised him to be an impatient but reasonable man. They failed spectacularly, his attitude quite relaxed and accepting but with a very odd disposition. He eventually found the salvation of German mysticism and was disowned after he was outed to his parents as both a pagan and straight (they had wanted him to be an unassuming and kind gay boy.) He joined the furry fandom for the yiff art but stayed for the community. His fursona was the form he took in dreams and rituals, an anthropomorphic black cat.

Moving to Colombia, he worked in money laundering and later operated an actual coin-op laundromat. He had heard stories of a place in the Amazon where you could perform miracles on yourself. Attempting to go there, he was blocked by conservation workers. But his curiosity had never faded. He tried to project his spirit there through rites, spells and even dreams, but something there willed him away. The power confirmed to at least exist, he wondered if there were other places that held such magic. Along with what he knew, perhaps it could help him become his true self.

RP:Fleeting Identities

Name:James Grant

Species:Human

Physical Description:James Grant is a man of unremarkable appearance, of average height and weight, he possess white skin, black hair that is kept short and well groomed, and unremarkable grayish-blue eyes, he keeps his nails cut short and evenly, he is always seen with glasses which he needs to see clearly, and normally wears clothing that would be described as Business Casual.

Back story:James Grant remembers his life-story to be an rather unremarkable story, he grew up in a small town and had the sort of normal childhood that the word put to mind, and attended a local public school while there he managed to neither fail or succeed in any particular subject, by the time he had graduated he was still a straight B student at the age of eighteen, he spent two years working at a local fast-food place and after he was able to afford it attended a local college.

And after three years of college there was a change in James Grant, before this change he would have been described as a mediocre student, while he was motivated his results never quite seemed to match with the amount of effort he had put into his education, and so it was a shock to everyone who had known him when he dropped his education a year before attaining his bachelor's degree, it was an even greater shock when he had vanished in the dead of night leaving behind most of his worldly possessions.

It was some time before James Grant had stopped moving and he was three states away, he had found a job in an office owned by a faceless company, it has been almost three years now since he had fled with only what he could carry in his own two hands, but the job was not what had caused James Grant to drop everything and run, in truth James can not quite remember why he had left and in such a hurry, in those three years James has forgotten.

Name: Sora Takeshou (Nickname: Take)

Height: 6' 1"

Species: Grey Wolf

Visual Characteristics: Darkish Grey fur with a white stomach and muzzle. The fur under his arms and under his tail is also white. Has a long scar across his face. Atheletic build and very slim. Still appears youthful (around 16 years old). Don't remind him of that.  >:0

Personality: Of native decent, Take is a strong character and firm in his beliefs. Very loyal. Very caring. Very lazy. Getting him to do work is like teaching a zombie advanced Trig. Neither is ever going to happen. When he does decide on something he wants, or a goal he thinks is worthy, he won't stop until he's acheived whatever it is. Very laid back, but whatever you do, don't push his berserk button. Hates guns with a burning passion and refuses to use one unless absolutely necessary. Instead, he prefers to use a crossbow, which he's actually quite skilled at. Either way, he dislikes fighting and is a healer by trade. Trained in everything from recognizing herbs to make you sleep to minor surgery, there isn't much he doesn't know how to cure with his med. kit he carries with him at all times. Wise for his age, he thinks before he acts and always tries to be level headed. Key word: tries. His family was killed by zombies and he recieved the scar on his head fleeing from them. (Gashed his head on a tree branch) Furious at himself for running away (does it get any more ciche than this?) he now travels aimlessly, offering his skills to those who need them, whether it be healing or fighting off small groups of zombies.  Tends to get traumatized in close combat and has nearly died twice as a result. One noteworthy characteristic is that due to his native descent, he has the ability to read auras (seriously, in real life I can actually do this) allowing him to a certain degree to 'read' people. (As in, tell when they're lying, if they're in pain, so on and so forth) This ability requires a lot of concentration and cannot be done from a distance.  

Weapons/equipment: Crossbow (Tenpoint Phantom CLS, 343 fps, stealth shooter, I could go on but won't), at least 30 bolts at all times, hunting knife, medical kit (weighing 9lbs, this kit is equipped to handle just about any injury up to surgery and actually does exist about 6 ft from me)

Guest Draze

RP:Mad Land

Name:poink

Height:5'4''

Species:Red Rat

Visual Characteristics:scruffy,unkept, oily, and paws are slightly burnt

Past:raised in the slums of Dune City poink was known by all as a flamboyant psychotic circus performer that went by the name of [glow=red,2,300]Pyro Baron[/glow] He was also known for his tendency to read books as he lights said book on fire...While  On the high wire...

Personality:He's @#!%$@!#ING Nuts! Multiple personality, hallucinates, paranoia, OCD, ADD, and who knows what else!

Fighting Style: Flaming breath, flaming sword, Pickaxe launcher, unicycle juggler, wire traps, fire pits, and anything else that no sane creature would think of!

>:o

Guest Spook

RP: Mad Land

Name: Indigo

Height: 4'5"

Species: lynx

Visual Characteristics: A sandy colour with the distinctive lynx markings and ears. Wears tattered shirt of ancient origin, eyes glaze over when he gets excited. Has a distinctive brand on the back of his neck.

Past:

There are legends of a mad seer wandering the land, of an old man that walks with a flowing cloak and crazed eyes and tells fortunes that have been and fortunes that will. Some say he's a powerful portent of either great fortune or complete ruin.

Like most legends, these get it all completely wrong.

Indigo is a creature of the moment, he just has a habit of wandering into the right one. And surviving to walk out again. The only reason he's survived so long is that so far none of the crazier things out there have decided to kill him, yet. For years all he's done is wander the land, trying to find something incredibly important but always indistinct.

Personality: A naively optimistic character that seems to be pulled out a different era every week. He usually just gets swept up the situation and carried along with it. He has a phobia of needles, lightning and the arcane looking set of symbols we'd know as nuclear, biological, etc.

Quirks: He carries a small portion of his world with him, wraps it around him a fraction of a millimetre above his skin. Except when he gets excited or stressed, being stabbed with a real imaginary dagger *hurts*. In the same way his halucinations tend to protect him from the worst excesses of the environment.

Fighting style: Usually quick fluid motions with agile swords and revolvers, if you consider using an imaginary revolver mundane. However there's something in his conditioning that acts up whenever supernormal opponents are involved.

Guest Draze

RP:Starry Sky

Human world

Name:Marlow "the Entertainer"

Height:10,9

Race:New Yorker

Visual characteristics:An extremely long handle bar mustache, top hat, cane... you know, circus ringleader stuff... slightly muscular...

Past: born in the circus Marlow had a real bad child hood... abuse, endangerment, never lived in one place for more then 3 weeks, his father had webbed hands and his mother had a beard.... but its not like he could have run away..... to join the circus....

So He carved up a niche for himself as the leader....(it involved murder, ermines, betrayal, bacon and mayhem...)

He has a rather vast array of skills, acrobatics, pyrotechnics, slight of hand, bargaining, lock picking, pick pocketing, escapism, Artistry, ingenuity...The list goes on and on...

his weaknesses however are his greed, his pride, his hatred of others, and his insanity

Personality: quite hateful if you have nothing to offer him... But if he actually does warm up to you there may be a slight chance of you not suffering horribly :D

Furry world

Name:Ermine "con Tail"

height: 9,5

Species: Ermine( no! your mine :P)

Visual characteristics: Master of disguise.... can even resemble different species!

personality:detached, unemotional when he is not conning someone.

Past: Abandoned at birth and left to the monsters this ermine surprisingly survived, But he did it by tricking others and stealing their possesions so that he may continue to live...

He has no name so others only know him as ermine... Ermine the con.... that is, if he lets you know its him....

Here goes nothing. P.S. I attempted to name the universes.

RP: Starry sky

The Human World

Name: Tidus

Sex: Male

Appearance: He is black, has short dreads and is fairly built. He normally wears a red or green t-shirt with baggy shorts and tennis shoes.

Hobbies: Playing games, doing flips, and hanging out with friends (once he gets some)

Personality: Kind and pacifistic, He loves animals, as he deeply cares about them. Will always be there for his friends.

Other facts: Although he's a pacifist, if need be he will defend himself.

The Furry World (The Land of Fangs)

Name: Indigo

Species: Wolf

Fur color: Black

Appearance: Muscular with yellow eyes and soft fur. He only wears shorts.

Strengths: Very strong and can really take a beating, enhanced speed and senses, sharp claws and reflexes

Weaknesses: If anyone squeezes his tail, he loses all of his strength

Personality: Generally kind, though he's not a pushover. Is kind of stubborn.

Other facts: Because of his fur, people tend to nickname him "Fluffy", his appearance is somewhat intimidating

Guest Hyperboliccube

the universes will be refered to as the human world and the furry world

rp: a starry sky

name: Richard (hates being called anything else)

species:human

appearance: fair skinned, dark brown long hair, leather jacket and very worn jean pants.

hobbies: hanging out with his frends, fighting, on occasion stealing.

weapons: switchblade

background: born on the streets Richard is by nature street smart, he doesn't know who is parents are and couldn't really care less (he figures he would probably just punch them in the face for abandoning him). in spite of haveing great ambitions richard found himself with only 1 way to survive, the gang (it's more like a close group of friends, who generally tend to stick together and help each other out). though many regard him as the scum of the earth, life on the streets is all he knows. eventually he made his way up to the "second in command" of his group (rank was an unwritten order biased on respect, and sometimes power.

personality: cool, street smart, organized, calm, loyal, Dependable, clever.

ability's: somewhat quick and agile

name: falo

age 17

species: fox*

weapons: sword (no special significance)

appearance: 6ft 7 (on toes), hazel eyes and dark red fur, he generally wears what ever he can find.

background: born into a loveing family in a small community village, at the age of seven the village was attacked, killing almost everyone, including his parents, who died in saving his life. he managed to escape and watched from a nearby cliff as the village he knew and loved was razed and pillaged to the ground. as he watched powerless and unable to save the lives of his friends and family, as he heard their screams of pain and terror, he knew only one thing, revenge. this is the only thing that keeps him alive.

strengths: received sword fighting training by a friend of his parents.

weaknesses: easily provoked

personality: highly emotionally unstable, very sensitive, especially concerning his parents. he's mainly a loner, but he's willing to accept help when he oviously needs it. he also hates to see others suffer. regardless of the situation, there's always some part of him thats crying on the inside.

Guest Theblackcuno

RP: The Dead do Walk

Name : Vexen Phoenix

Height : 5 ft 11

Species : Arctic Fox

Visual : Characteristics : Looks mostly human except has white fur, Red eyes with human iris. Wears a Trenchcoat and Pair of long cargo trousers and a black tee shirt

Past : Born in the Russian Arctic, where the maffia Killed his Mother, father. he fled the the maffia and was adopted by a Hermit. AS a result he learned various hunting skills. As the hermit died due to heart complications, he decided to take revenge on the mafia by killing his families Killer. he is now hunting down his sister who thinks him to be dead.

Strengths : Expert in long range to medium range combat. Snow and forrest enviroments he is great in and is very sneaky.

Weaknesses : Has a massive case of Pyrophobia. He will not kill young children even if his life is on the line. Has periodic Flashes of the man that killed his family. Unable to use any motor based vehicles.

Personallity : Easy going, loves the cold, but hates hot weather. will not grow on anyone, even if they save his life.

Proficiencies : Able to Move quite fast in the enviroment and find food (mainly dead forest creatures) in the wild quite easily. Due to his Upbringing, he prefers to remain alone and hate to use Technology (ie cars, chainsaws etc.) if there is an alternative (Ie running or using simple weapons)

Edit one - DUE to his exposure to A Zombiefying Goo he now has one blue eye and one red. That combined with his now Separate Personality brought upon by this.

Alt Named - Thypor.

Thypor is the Split personality of Vexen, brought upon by the Vensation Zombie Goo. He periodically takes control of vexen body, but when he does Vexen eyes Change from Red to blue. If Thypor is in control Vexens Eyes change to Blue and his voice sounds as if he has a perminant Echo. If vexen is in Control, his eyes are red and voice is normal. BOTH are separate but occupy the Same body and thus can talk to one another via thoughts.

((EDIT 1: The way I'm playing Skylar is nothing like the way I wrote him here, so I'm revising his personality based on that, and his past based on ideas I have since conceived that should have little to no significant impact on the current roleplay.))

((EDIT 2: Made him shorter.))

((EDIT 3: Eeeeeven shorter.))

Name: Skylar Fernandus

Height: 4'7''

Species: Fire skink (Mochlus fernandi)

Appearance: Lizardlike in appearance, has black scales with brilliant red coloration extending from the back of his neck all the way down his tail. Wears a red bandana and nondescript grey vest with various buttons and pins attached. Always wears blue jeans with a toolbelt, and heavy black combat boots.

Past: Born a street urchin in Riyadh, Skylar fought his way out when the city fell to the zombies. He reached the Mediterranean Sea and was picked up by the crew of the cruise ship Aurora who took him in as a refugee and taught him to be a sniper. He lived aboard the ship for years, but he was separated from the ship and its crew in the chaos of an unsuccessful raid. He then learned to survive alone by improvising explosive devices and weapons he could use to defend himself. Believing that no one had remained alive on the mainland save for the zombies, he hatched a plan to acquire a large amount of uranium, which with he could build nuclear weapons to eradicate the zombies. He failed and was rescued by Xilats' crew.

Strengths: Fast and alert when the weather is warm. Skilled in application of explosive devices such as grenades. Has mastered the shotgun almost into an art form. excellent at physical combat, and often fights with his claws.

Weaknesses: Can't shoot worth an aster*sk at medium-to-long range. Sluggish and drowsy when working in cold environments; tends to avoid them when possible. Somewhat reckless.

Personality: Skylar lives for humor, often during inappropriate or life-threatening times. He tends to be more physical and feral than many of his friends. He likes to have a leader and prefers to follow orders rather than be forced to make the decisions himself. Skylar writes in his spare time, and keeps a journal that he was given aboard the Aurora and later salvaged from its wreckage.

Weapons: Benelli M4 semi-automatic shotgun, microwave gun, various grenades and IEDs, claws.

Guest Hyperboliccube

((does anyone mind if i take on a second character)

name: sam renaldo

height: 4'9"

species: common squirrel monkey

appearance: see this picture http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/Common.squirrel.monkey.arp.jpg for coloration and general physical features

He generally wears a blank tee shirt and jeans. His tail is about half a foot shorter then he is. His ears are slightly pointed and his eyes seem black at first glance however closer inspection reveals his eyes are actually dark brown

Past: lived out a fairly normal life for the most part in the past, went to school, did exceptionally well in spite of not trying much.

When the event occurred his parents were quickly deployed as a part of the National Guard. Sam was assigned a foster home in the meantime but cared little for his foster mother. The city he lived in had a delayed response to the zombie attacks, since generally people cremated in his town due to lack of space for burial. However, about 6 months after the zombies formed a hoard formed in a nearby town and trampled the city killing the majority of the population. Sam fled the city. a few days later he found out a, from an officer of the national guard that his parents regiment had been decimated in transport. Sam lost it and went mad shortly there after. He regained sanity an unknown amount of time later (though it was probably about 2 months) in the care of a hermit by the name of Talton, who had apparently taken him in and nursed him back to health. However, his personality was vastly different, still having traces of his insanity. Sam lived with Talton until Talton died of old age. After that Sam fled continually running from the zombies, seeking aid with who ever would be kind enough to provide it, for whoever would provide it.

Strengths: Sam specializes in traps, both the setting and the implementing. he makes physical traps, tactical traps, and any kind of trap. he's really good at planning, and organizing. very effective at predicting, and brilliant at pulling off ridiculous and insane plans that only seem to work out by sheer chance . Sometimes his traps are blatant and sometimes they are subtle. Sometimes the way they work is clear, and other times his traps seem like magic. Lastly his knowledge of traps, helps him to spot out traps and find their holes. He uses anything and everything to make his traps.

weakness: doesn't fight. Can’t aim a gun farther then point blank, can't hold anything heavier then 20 pounds for more then 10 minutes, and the only thing he knows about blades is that “you use the pointy part to hurt people... zombies" (yes that is something he said). Also sometimes his ideas get a bit convoluted when he tries to explain them.  also misinformation can be a big hindrance.

Personality: silly, crazy and brilliant are the first 3 words that come to mind. He find taking things seriously hard, which means that if he is serious it means he is furious, and that you should run (and in Xilats case with your ears covered!), normally though Sam will be very happy even in grim situations. Sam also has a tendency to phrase things in an odd manner to the extent where he is often confusing, when this happens Sam advices you to ignore him.  none the less Sam's genus is apparent when he fights.

weapons: none

Name: Salem Berenson

Height: 6' 11" (Not counting the tail)

Weight: 323 lbs.

Species: Tyrannosaurus Rex

Appearance: Big green eyes, blood red scales, gray claws, somewhat permanent light scowl on face, no hair, tail that drags on ground for about a foot, muscular but not bulky, barefoot, deep navy blue t-shirt, baggy black jogging pants with gray stripes down the sides, tattered lab-coat that due to being unbuttoned and torn up to the elbows vaguely resembles a longcoat. Has arms of regular length, not the painfully short kind that original T-Rex's had.

Past: Was originally a scientist before the apocalypse, and now is still one, but only occasionally, gathering with others like himself to try and find some way to help. Needless to say, they haven't found anything. While he was originally something of a gentle giant, living in the post-apocalyptic world has made him a bit different. Growing up a bit feared for his size, he's attempted to prove he's much more than that through rigorous studying, which thanks to, he graduated from college a year early. Once again, all of this was thrown out the window when the apocalypse happened. Loved games and puzzles as a little kid.

Strengths: Most valuable for his ability to analyze creatures or scenarios and point out their flaws or weak spots. This makes him a decent trap setter. Able to aim a basic handgun, but only with both hands. Can think and calculate very fast. Is incredibly strong, but I'll get back to that in the weaknesses. Never so much fighting as he is hunting, so he can go into something of a primal rage in dire situations, but again, I'll get back to that in the weaknesses. Has had medical training, so he can be relied on in the event of an emergency.

Weaknesses: Originally very squeamish, but he got over this very quickly after the apocalypse. However, he still has the occasional relapse. Due to favoring mind over brute force, when plans do call for strength, he's a bit uncertain on how to use it. During primal rages, he's a bit rabid, meaning he attacks indiscriminately (which is why these bouts will be scarce at best). Afraid of the dark (nyctophobic). Seems to be somewhere between graceful and clumsy, so I suppose average coordination. With the big size and large feet, being stealthy is possible, just very tricky. Does not know how to work with explosives.

Personality: A bit cynical, sharp-witted, clever, very sarcastic, but surprisingly empathic of others. He just never shows it. Tries to avoid the direct approach on the field, but will resort to it. Able to assess things/people while paying half attention (sort of like Dr. House, but the similarities stop there). Somewhat of an antisocial, seems almost uncertain on how to behave around other people during casual time. Seemingly born inbred with a desire to prove himself to others. Never enjoyed resorting to guns. Takes people seriously based on how mature they behave.

Equipment/Abilities: Razor sharp claws, basic combat knife stored in right coat pocket, basic handgun stored in left coat pocket. Can smash tail against anything by rapidly turning. Capable of heavy lifting/pushing.

Habits: Plays with Fireball Yo-Yo or Rubik's Cube whenever bored. Runs somewhat hunched over with his tail lifting into the air, but walks with a regular posture. Enjoys candy.

Guest SashaNicholeThomas

... Forgive me but I'm going to use my own template for most of my characters, as I find it more descriptive by at least two orders of magnitude.

RP: So you want to save the world.

Name: Sasha Nichole Thomas

Height: five feet, five inches tall

Species: White Tiger

Eyes: extremely resilient cobalt blue, with the traditional catlike iris.

Hair: blue-black - that is, when the light is just right it looks like she has faint midnight blue highlights in her hair. When loose it reaches just below her buttocks and when in her usual hairstyle - a very tight braid - it reaches mid-back.

Jewelry: a single cuff earring. it's silver and rests on the outer edge of her right ear. It has a golden letter raised from the surface of the silver, and that letter is "R". More will be revealed about this peculiar piece in the specified RP.

Other Physical Characteristics: One of her stripes creeps onto her face and ends about an inch or two below her left eye; it looks like a lightning bolt that's had WAY too much caffeine for the day.

Likes: Social experiments (to a degree), sushi (raise your hand if you saw -THAT- one coming!) and daydreaming about her little brother before the accident.

Dislikes: daydreaming about her little brother AFTER the accident, spicy food, people who don't know how to speak their native language properly

Past: She lived in a small village in south Africa with her mother and brother. But then the humans came and stole everything, including her brother. They put him in a circus sideshow, and after he was no longer 'cute' enough they put him in the same cage as a feral and very angry lion. He lost two of his limbs, an eye, and three quarters of his tail. After that she left her mother's home to search down those circus freaks, only to find out that the world is ending and we're all going to die. *RP START*

RP: So You Want to Save the World

Name: Tobias Harper (Toby for short)

Species: Arctic Wolf (sorta...)

Eyes: Amber

Hair: White with a slight tint of grayish blue, with several deep pure blue stripes running down his nose, arms, back, and legs

Jewelry/Accessories: Brownish hand ties, left ear pierced with a golden ring

Other Physical Characteristics: Torn up jeans, plain white t-shirt, tattered cotton black jacket. Decently toned musculature. No shoes, fuschia colored claws (I'm essentially trying to place a Weregarurumon into a more societal setting, so just look up a picture of one of those)

Dislikes: Any extreme weather, being forced into doing anything

Past: Is majoring in technology, though has sort of been pulled into helping the cause for escaping the crisis. He's never really thought ahead this much, usually having been satisfied with the present day. Due to "furries" only recently being discovered, most of his school and social life had been a bit dispersed, so he was pretty glad at being found out.

Guest Theblackcuno

RP: So You Want to Save the World

Name: Shadeon, Or just Shade

Species: Unkown, More of a wolf than anything, but one thats not

Eyes: Blood Red

Hair: Black, with Yellow highlights

Other Physical Characteristics: Black fure with a pair of Yellow rings around his ears and some yellow stripes down his back and Shoulders.

Likes: Playing his PC, or Tabletop Wargameing (Namely Warhammer 40k), Realy late nights of watrching Stargate etc. SiFi Fan

Dislikes: Physical excersize, Getting oput of bed in the moring. Haveing to meet his parents.

Past: Shadeon is a paradox, or at least thats what his dad says. Unlike most furs that are born as a fur, He was a Genetic Experiment by his dad. Due to this, he hates him. However, He completed Highschool with science being his favourite subject. He doesnt yet know, but he has various skills that he has yet to find out.