I had a couple questions about how to go into trance/transform

1. I use skullcandy crusher bass boosted over ear heaphones... is that ok?

2. I usually try while laying in bed, does blankets screw anything up? (I have a cold room lol)

3. what induction files would you recommend for practice? I am a noob and I am impatient, so I went straight to the full tfs without any practice lol.

5. Any tips on going into trance, also what it feels like in trance so I know if I had achieved it?

Thanks for any answers. :3

Okay, I'll try and break my responses down to your questions in order.

Your headphones should be fine so long as they aren't going to become uncomfortable in whatever position you're in or distort the sound quality to any degree that would make the hypnotist hard to understand.

Blankets won't hurt anything, I prefer to be snuggled up myself however beware the risk of falling asleep!

There's no replacement for practise however it doesn't need to be files; honestly it sounds corny or stereotyped but do look up the various kinds of mindfulness and meditation and other things that will make sure your mind is more able to enter trance.

Also sadly trance is different for almost everyone. Where one person might feel like they're floating another may feel very heavy. There's no exact description I have for it just a lot of long-winded metaphors which after a while start to sound suspiciously like an induction.

;)

12 hours ago, Kanibal said:

Okay, I'll try and break my responses down to your questions in order.

Your headphones should be fine so long as they aren't going to become uncomfortable in whatever position you're in or distort the sound quality to any degree that would make the hypnotist hard to understand.

Blankets won't hurt anything, I prefer to be snuggled up myself however beware the risk of falling asleep!

There's no replacement for practise however it doesn't need to be files; honestly it sounds corny or stereotyped but do look up the various kinds of mindfulness and meditation and other things that will make sure your mind is more able to enter trance.

Also sadly trance is different for almost everyone. Where one person might feel like they're floating another may feel very heavy. There's no exact description I have for it just a lot of long-winded metaphors which after a while start to sound suspiciously like an induction.

;)

thx m8 :3