Kanibal

Twitch, YouTube - This is what else I do

What else do I do?

The answer to that is actually; quite a lot! Aside from offline hobbies like mad event management and building and running steam engines the online hobbies (and I stress hobbies) are like a lot of people now; Twitch & YouTube!

I must confess it's for enjoyment and that does show when things like work kick off and it all goes quiet for a while. I also thought I best mention it because it explains away (excuses) why I don't spend every waking hour maintaining this wonderful place. I do divide myself quite thinly!
It's great to see the forum so active again by the way but it is super hard for me to get it through my skull that I don't need to read every last word written here.

My 'hub' site is KanThorne.net and that links everything together as best I can because all these little ventures onto the internet are linked together in a few ways.

Capture.PNG

It would be awesome to see more of the crowd from FM make appearances in the FM Discord as well as just socially on my streams and things. I do love interacting with you guys where I don't seem like the big scary admin guy!

I suppose I should push onward some examples, like clips from my LAN party (Minecraft, I know :dry:);

https://clips.twitch.tv/ArborealBelovedAubergineMau5

https://clips.twitch.tv/CreativeCoyWalrusCharlietheUnicorn

kanthorne.png

Or maybe something from YouTube;

thumbnail_5-720x340.png

Relevant right now!
Now, that is from "Tycoon Tuesday" which is a live streamed thing and, hey, it's Tuesday! Streams are around 7pm UK time (Tuesday/Thursday) for the regular ones in the evenings and then, kind of sporadic from there.

Capture.PNG