Newb Fox

Recommended Hypnosis files?

Newb Fox   

So, I'm a newb (both to the site and the furry community as a whole), and I need to post, so here's my question: do any of you have hypnosis files that you'd recommend? I'm open to anything.

Kanibal   

If you have no experience in hypnosis as a subject then I would recommend, nothing specific but, going for a simple and not necessarily transformative file would be good. Frost Endwood produces a lot of files that are themed around relaxation and exploration in the mind with only bonus post-hypnotic effects - good for practise before trying anything bigger and more adventurous.

Yeah, it's best to start with inductions and awakeners without anything major in between, to get yourself used to getting into and out of trance. Beware that on some websites out there, there are inductions with subtle hints in their wording aimed at adjusting how you think, or there were back when I was getting into this. I'm not sure where the best non-transformative files are now, but you in theory can't go wrong with those stored here on FM, it's curated for your safety and peace of mind. Yes, that means fulfilling the FMA first. It's worthwhile.

Newb Fox   

Ok, thanks. I'll look into some, maybe on YouTube, and definitely here, if I can think of five things to post about without spamming.

Edited by NexbFox
Misspelled word

Kanibal   

It happens faster than you think, don't worry.

As for files on YouTube, surprisingly there are a lot of them out there, it is probably in this one tiny instance worth actually reading the comments. Nothing more effective to review a file than the harsh nature of YouTube comments. Plus if you find comments disabled or all sounding suspiciously monotone, you know it might not be trustworthy ^_^