MirceaKitsune

Greetings everyone

About two years late with this post; I registered here in early 2015, when I remember briefly poking at the idea of TF hypnosis... I believe at the time it wasn't something I focused a lot on, so eventually it slipped out of my mind. My interest in hypnosis was recently renewed, as I've been looking for ways to deal with weird dreams as well as depression, which I figured that playing around with hypnosis audios might fix for me.

I was reminded of this site by DanFoxDavies, to whom I casually mentioned the topic last night and was surprised to hear he has dealt into this domain, as well as frequenting this forum. He is a good friend and an awesome being, with whom I have plans that will hopefully one day come true :)

Anyway, greetings everyone! I am MirceaKitsune, also going by the name Taoki in places. Though I'm not by any means anyone popular, I figure a few folks might have heard of me from some of the projects I develop... namely furry and usually vorish games and animations I create, which pop up here and there on the internet. I'm a computer techie and rather hardcore fan of open-source software, which I guess comes from spending 90% of my waking life in front of a computer. As far as the furry fandom goes I've been around for roughly 12 years now.

Physically speaking, I'm a 28 year old guy from Romania. Beyond that... I am a female (or shemale, often undecided) anthro red fox. Although I don't normally do this easily, and am in part saying it after having been suggested to include this... I will state that I'm an otherkin; As far as hard facts go, I socially and physically identified with anthros since the day I was born, mostly being drawn to dragons at that time... I have little to no identity with the human form nor human nature, more so in the last years since I've watched the world slowly sink more and more into madness. Note that this doesn't include Earth animals (even foxes) with whom I can't say I have much in common, think of my definition of anthro as an intelligent alien race. It's fair to say I've suffered for most of my life due to what's commonly known as species dysphoria, but such is not something I will dive into right now.

As far as hypnosis goes, I don't have a lot of experience as I have never done it before. It's only last night that I downloaded a few hypnosis files off of Furaffinity, and played around with them for a bit just to get a grasp of what they do. Dan recommended that before I dive too far into it, I come here and talk with you all; Understandably I will require some advice, as this sort of thing can have a more profound effect on people than what I previously knew from what I've been told. Truth be told I was willing to be reckless, as I don't suspect anything that could go wrong would possibly be worse than the current state of my subconscious mind... might as well take the (fluffy) sledgehammer to it if this finally offers a way :P

I guess that would be all to say for now. This is a new world to me (that of hypnosis and using it for TF) which I imagine will definitely be interesting to dive into.

Edited by MirceaKitsune

Well, that was unexpected.

Hello and welcome, Mother.

Perhaps you might consider joining the Discord and we can catch up? 

Edited by Kitsunami
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kitsunami said:

Well, that was unexpected.

Hello and welcome, Mother.

Perhaps you might consider joining the Discord and we can catch up? 

Awwwh... hi dear. It is nice to see you here as well :wub: