Hashna

Hypnosis for transgendered people?

As a trans woman I was looking for female furry transformations and so far the closest thing I've found is the "Tree of Self - female" file and this got me thinking; is there any other Trans folk out there that try to use Hypnosis as a temporary cure from or at least to help with dysphoria? Also if anyone knows of any good female furry transformations out there please send them my way!

Hello!

Im kit. I am a transgendered woman (m2f) and experienced in hypnosis both as a subject and as a hypnotist. I have used hypnosis a great deal to escape from the feelings of dysphoria, there are many methods and styles you can attempt however i must warn you it is a temporary measure and will not in any way cure you in the long term.

Consider what you really want to do with hypnosis. Do you want a long-term solution/relationship with it? 

1) Transformation - Into female, or a female creature. This can involve imagery or total transformation in the mind. 

2) Emotion/Feelings -  I would suggest you try relaxation based hypnosis such as guided imagery and fantasy adventures to help you relax.

3) Binaural beats - You can also use a binaural beat generator to help you sleep at night. This has been very useful for me to help me loosen and get some rest. I recommend 

https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/binauralBrainwaveGenerator.php

In regards to files and hypnosis your best bet is to search around and see what you are comfortable with. I would again urge caution however. In all honesty? Its better to work this kind of thing out without hypnosis influencing your behavior/thoughts. 

A large quantity of transgender-focused files are adult in nature or at the very least cover adult topics so you will have some difficulty with your age. I am unfortunately unable to recommend anything until you pass 18. As i said, i recommend you try relaxation based hypnosis. Heres a couple of things that come to mind:

Dr Brian David Philip's Animal Spirit Guide, A guided imagery hypnosis session - This is an old file, its out of circulation (indeed i couldn't find it on a quick search just now) but it was an exceptional file that goes through meditation and spirit animals. There was an accompanying session that involved shapeshifting as well. 

Other than that, you are welcome to ask me anything or chat to me on the discord. I am here to talk about experiences etc, however please keep in mind due to uk law I cannot discuss adult topics till you pass 18.

• Like 1

Thank you, I've already played around with some of the female transformations on YouTube and the only few I've found on here but I have yet to try Binural beats. Also, where did it say that I was under 18? (Sorry, I made my account at the end of 2015 which means i was 16 at that time but as of last march I'm now 18.)