PKfox

Some Worries

3 posts in this topic

I actually have been having some worries about hypnosis lately. As I am getting busier with training for sports as well as work, I am worried that hypnosis will effect those parts of my life (i.e. randomly transform into an animal while at work) I have been so worried about this, that I have not done any hypnosis in about two weeks 

I guess I am just asking for help in getting the courage to transform again.

Posted (edited)

I actually quit hypnosis after 3 years of it because I was scared of succeeding. That fear held me back from properly visualising the effects, because I was worried that if I allowed myself to believe fully that I had already become an anthro red fox, I would lose the drive to do the job properly (through genetics). Which I am working on now and will be for years yet.

So yeah I guess that isn't the answer you are looking for, but it was because I had seen the potency of the hypnosis files on those who did allow them to work fully, that I felt that way.

I should point out that the files will do what you honestly expect and want them to do on a subconscious level. If you expect them to cause random TFs at the worst possible moments, i.e. because you are anxious, then that will be what they do. If you expect a permanent, always-on TF, you will get that - but you have to believe and hold on to the way you want it to be as a fact of your innermost self.

Edited by DanFoxDavies

On 6/21/2017 at 10:38 PM, DanFoxDavies said:

I actually quit hypnosis after 3 years of it because I was scared of succeeding. That fear held me back from properly visualising the effects, because I was worried that if I allowed myself to believe fully that I had already become an anthro red fox, I would lose the drive to do the job properly (through genetics). Which I am working on now and will be for years yet.

So yeah I guess that isn't the answer you are looking for, but it was because I had seen the potency of the hypnosis files on those who did allow them to work fully, that I felt that way.

I should point out that the files will do what you honestly expect and want them to do on a subconscious level. If you expect them to cause random TFs at the worst possible moments, i.e. because you are anxious, then that will be what they do. If you expect a permanent, always-on TF, you will get that - but you have to believe and hold on to the way you want it to be as a fact of your innermost self.

Did you ever resume hypnosis?