DanFoxDavies

The Freedom of Form Trilogy

3 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure I had a thread about this way back.

Some of you may remember An Atom of Freedom, which I finished writing and published on Lulu.com in 2012:
https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=1108140
Yep, it's still there, feel free to buy it or to ask me nicely for a PDF if you really can't afford to.

Anyway, those of you who would like me to continue writing more of this saga, please consider contributing to my living expenses via Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/danfoxdavies

Oh yeah, we have new people here too XD
The description is right there if you follow the Lulu link but I'll go copy-paste it, hang on...

"Great people go out and happen to the world, they say. When you have finally discovered something to dedicate your life to, a concept so multi-faceted as Freedom Of Form, and when said concept just happens to conveniently fit with your obsession with anthropomorphic animals, it helps to be just a little bit more organised and to think things through... Steven Dhai starts off by changing the course of evolution forever. But that's the least of his worries.

Mature warning: contains drug gang violence (mild to medium), references to very nasty prior-to-story events involving sexual assault (but no direct descriptions of them), several other gritty things, strong language."

Here's the blurb from my DeviantArt page (DSDFox):

"Great people go out and happen to the world, they say.
When you have finally discovered something to dedicate your life to, a concept so multi-faceted as Freedom Of Form, and when said concept just happens to conveniently fit with your obsession with anthropomorphic animals, it helps to be just a little bit more organised and to think things through...

Steven Dhai starts off by changing the course of evolution forever. But that's the least of his worries.

(I have now edited this story in line with suggestions made by a non-furry proof reader - as a result, it should make a little bit more sense)

It's 187,548 words long. The first of a planned trilogy. Are you ready?
Grab your modified trousers and digitigrade shoes and get in the Furmobile. You're in for something quite unlike any story you have ever read before.

Disclaimer: that's not to say it's any good. You decide that.

Mature warning: contains drug gang violence (mild to medium), references to very nasty prior-to-story events involving sexual assault (but no direct descriptions of them), several other gritty things, strong language.

And if you see a McEgbert's lorry, don't forget to give it plenty of room and a friendly wave ;-)"