NesstheWolf

ANY LAST MINUTE WARNINGS???

I am beginning everyday listening to the Transformation Parlor's Dog Transformation. I was wondering what effect does this stuff really have on your life? Like does it completely change you? How long do the effects last? I just don't want this to interfere with IRL stuff so I would like to know any warnings now.

PKfox   

I am listening to Jack Powers because she has better reviews TBH. I actually looked at the TF parlor's Facebook and he said himself it shouldn't effect your life in a big way but it can if you let it.

Hashna   

Hypnosis only works if you let it, just know when the time for it is and you should be fine; like drinking.

As someone who actively wants to use hypnosis to take the wrecking ball to my subconscious mind, but so far can't seem to make any of it work at all... I would normally tell you not to worry at all. However I've heard more experienced people saying it can have a profound effect for some, so if that's the case I'd still be on the lookout.

14 hours ago, MirceaKitsune said:

As someone who actively wants to use hypnosis to take the wrecking ball to my subconscious mind, but so far can't seem to make any of it work at all... I would normally tell you not to worry at all. However I've heard more experienced people saying it can have a profound effect for some, so if that's the case I'd still be on the lookout.

The 'wrecking ball' is not an approach any of us here can condone, and you know it.

Anyway,
Let me warn you straight-up: if you listen to files from dubious sites which don't come with accurate descriptions of their contents, the risks are as bad as you can imagine, if you let the suggestions work on you.
Furmorphed strives to have files with decent descriptions of their contents and without anything too debilitating in them. If you are listening to files from here and sticking to ONE TYPE OF TF INTO ONE SPECIES AT A TIME, you will be fine.

From my 9 years of experience here, I can advise you:
Don't do the companion files unless you know what you are doing and you WANT permanent multiple personalities.
Don't install triggers that just anyone can trigger. Stick to them being your own and only triggerable by others when YOU want them to.
Permanent TFs are the most stable, but can be harder to install for some people and come with risks of detachment from reality if not very well worded.
Personalised files work better than generic for most people.
Face to face sessions work better yet.
Some people on the internet, particularly those interested in hypnosis, can be Damn Weird. Here be dragons and other exotic creatures and messes.
Do NOT listen to more than one type of transformation at a time. If you really must change fursona, either use a SHAPESHIFTER file or use Deprogram All between sessions.
Deprogram All is like bleach, it might scrub you clean of suggestions but it can have damaging effects itself too.

1 hour ago, DanFoxDavies said:

The 'wrecking ball' is not an approach any of us here can condone, and you know it.

Anyway,
Let me warn you straight-up: if you listen to files from dubious sites which don't come with accurate descriptions of their contents, the risks are as bad as you can imagine, if you let the suggestions work on you.
Furmorphed strives to have files with decent descriptions of their contents and without anything too debilitating in them. If you are listening to files from here and sticking to ONE TYPE OF TF INTO ONE SPECIES AT A TIME, you will be fine.

From my 9 years of experience here, I can advise you:
Don't do the companion files unless you know what you are doing and you WANT permanent multiple personalities.
Don't install triggers that just anyone can trigger. Stick to them being your own and only triggerable by others when YOU want them to.
Permanent TFs are the most stable, but can be harder to install for some people and come with risks of detachment from reality if not very well worded.
Personalised files work better than generic for most people.
Face to face sessions work better yet.
Some people on the internet, particularly those interested in hypnosis, can be Damn Weird. Here be dragons and other exotic creatures and messes.
Do NOT listen to more than one type of transformation at a time. If you really must change fursona, either use a SHAPESHIFTER file or use Deprogram All between sessions.
Deprogram All is like bleach, it might scrub you clean of suggestions but it can have damaging effects itself too.

Thank you. You told me some of this in PM, but I believe this explains it a bit better and in more detail.

Just to be clear: What I mean by "taking the wrecking ball to my subconscious mind" is me considering my mind a mess that any such hypnosis could only make better rather than worse. My initial desired approach was basically "as long as it's furry related and replaces everything else that's currently in there, shove it without any second thoughts and do your worst... the more of it the better".

It is however fair to say that on a second thought, I can see that going wrong and not being a good approach. Even if at a first thought, that idea sounds like the one thing I've been wanting to do all of my life and now I finally get to stab that part of my brain I've always wanted to stab.

Edited by MirceaKitsune

Yes well, anything that you want to do to your mind that requires such a violent analogy to describe, requires a lot of analysis and debate to establish the sanity and reasoning behind.

Arcose   

Don't worry if he becomes a drooling mess we will take a few videos and keep them around as a warning for others and throw marshmallows at occasionally for fun