NesstheWolf

What is furry transformation?

4 posts in this topic

I came here thiniking it was a place that people who wanted to experience a hypnosis into another animal came. People keep talking about furry and fursona and I'm not sure what that is.

Also, just to get opinions, should I become a furry?. I am quite busy, so it can't interrupt sports or school as that is my primary focus

A furry is basically just a fan of anthropomorphic art be it movies comics video games etc you either are a furry or not it's entirely up to you. You don't have to do anything to be a furry other then be a fan. A fursona is an avatar furries use as their alter ego in the since if I were an anthropomorphic animal what I would want to look like. All and all you don't have to have a fursona to be a furry and you don't have to be a furry to be interested in hypnosis. Hope this answers your questions I'm over simplifying a bit but that's the gist of it

1 person likes this

On 6/6/2017 at 1:23 AM, acidfang said:

A furry is basically just a fan of anthropomorphic art be it movies comics video games etc you either are a furry or not it's entirely up to you. You don't have to do anything to be a furry other then be a fan. A fursona is an avatar furries use as their alter ego in the since if I were an anthropomorphic animal what I would want to look like. All and all you don't have to have a fursona to be a furry and you don't have to be a furry to be interested in hypnosis. Hope this answers your questions I'm over simplifying a bit but that's the gist of it

Thanks! I appreciate your response.