Ooooh, Astral Projection is a tricky subject. Maybe lucid dreams would be a good place to start. That, and hanging out with kitsune.

Edited by Amaroq Dricaldari

Astral projection is not typically something that needs hypnosis so much as practise, from what I can gather. It's kid of a different state of mind to trance. It's also not very scientifically verifiable. Yet.

Edited by DanFoxDavies
Science

55 minutes ago, DanFoxDavies said:

Astral projection is not typically something that needs hypnosis so much as practise, from what I can gather. It's kid of a different state of mind to trance. It's also not very scientifically verifiable. Yet.

True, but at the same time I can see the two (lucid dreaming / visual hallucinations + astral projection) being very close. Very much so given that, whenever I experience any sort of vivid vision, I'm left with a question I have absolutely no way of answering yet: How much is my brain making it up all on its own... or how much is it making it up based on information it's receiving and interpreting from some piece of the universe? It's both a bit annoying yet at the same time captivating, knowing there's no way to tell either way.

I've played around with both, short answer hypnosis isn't a short cut. If you want to lucid dream you have to put in the work and keep a journal. Hypnosis basically acts as mediation for these subjects. If you are interested I've found YouTube "Paul santisi" has a few decent guided meditation files but I've yet to experience true Astro projection.