KewlFox   

Im really pumped about this whole hypnosis thing, but then again i think thats the problem. I have ADHD and can not ever seem to go into trance. I never get any effects out of anything no matter how much i practice and try. Is there a good tf hypnosis that is great for beginners? 

Thx -KewlFox

TF hypnosis should wait until you have actually gotten comfortable with hypnosis. There are lots of threads on this forum that you can read if you're a beginner.

• Like 1

Derpicus   

It takes a lot of time KewlFox.  Keep at it.  Most of all you have to find a hypnotist who's voice you are comfortable with and who never says anything that grabs your attention.  It can be really hard as an ADD/ADHD.  You just have to keep working the problem until you find the right combination.

If you would like my recommendation, poke me on the Discord server, and I can direct you to the guy who has been hypnotizing me lately. You could also try Swift.

https:/www.furaffinity.net/user/simplyswift

Kanibal   

Don't know who your recent is but if Swift is still kicking out the occasional file I can put votes in for them being credible and caring, they wont steer you wrong. Known them for many years and only suffer occasionally from my massive inability to keep in touch.