Aleks Vridos

College anyone?

How many of us are in college? What do we want to do?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you in your college journey?

• Still in high school
    • Freshman
    • Sophomore
    • Junior
    • Senior
    • Graduated/graduate degree
  2. 2. What area do you want to study

• Engineering
    • Physics
    • Biology
    • Liberal Arts
    • Mathematics
    • Business
    • The Arts
    • Other

Kai   

I have a Bachelor of Music in Voice Performance as of 2014. So, I did a lot of my contributions to the site while in college, and now I'm kindof idle with my online work since I no longer have the privacy I did. Still, a nice topic to see :)

Kaerea   

Interesting to see how many replied as engineering to this. Just finishing my last year of a Computer Engineering Technician diploma program.

I'm in a country that uses a different education system but if I'm assume that college is university then I haven't done that yet because that's should hopefully be starting next academic year :)

Sabre   

I blame university for my silence here these last few months >.< I've just wrapped up my first year of study in Creative Arts/Broadcast Media. Next year I get access to the radio studio and TV studio~

Fun and frantically busy times ahead.

KalaniCO   

Nearly finished my AAS in Networking and Telecommunications when I decided to change my path to a BS in Information Security. Nearly finished with that now.

Mian   

Things have been a little rough for me, so I took a break from college and am now working, but do intend on going back to finish. 

I am also surprised by the amount of people that have chosen engineer. I currently already have two years of college towards a Bachelor's degree for Electrical Engineering. I'm saving up the money to head back and finish / waiting for colleges & Universities to not be so crazy... (current riots...)