Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henry

A New Furry Webcomic By FurMorphed's Own Little Resident Black Squirrel

Guest OtterTeej

Wow, Henry! It's coming along really well! Big fat "muh-oh" on that last one! Can't wait to see what happens next! ^_^

Guest bluefox

I like the character and art style. Both are pretty cute. ^^

I like the character and art style. Both are pretty cute. ^^

Thanks!

xDDD

What did he discover indeed xD

Something I learned a while back about Shyanne that I did not know, though it was obvious if you know anything about taurs. See, I mix real life with the comic. :)

Guest OtterTeej

Loving this, dude. Keep it up, I can't wait to see what happens!

Don't worry. I'll keep it going maybe even after I start animating it... possibly. I have so many ideas for future adventures that I am not sure how to balance the work. :)

Last week's comic is up!

There has been a bit of construction going on in my home and so I was unable to access my computer for a couple of days. I have been online with my 3DS and Wii, but I couldn't work on the comic or upload it. Now, the constuction should be done this week and I can keep working on the comic.

Thanks! I'm trying to add more details to the backgrounds and also a bit more dialogue.

FurQuest is back!

Sorry for the long wait guys. I didn't want to take such a huge break from the comic but so many things came up that took away time from working on the comic. Now that school started and I am back up to pace, I can work again.

This week's page was actually drawn before I stopped working, but I believe that the pages after this week actually came out better, drawing-wise. So be sure to keep watching!

Click the icon to see this week's page!

8810705@100-1347052077.jpg

I have forgotten to post the updates here in a while. So here are the past few pages including this week's page.

8941230@100-1349028331.jpg

8996633@100-1349713961.jpg

9037213@100-1350243336.jpg

Guest Edain

Loving the art style, Henry! I think I need to flick back and catch up though, I have no idea who any of the characters are :P

This week's page is up!

I have been so busy since the last post so I wasn't on FM for a long time. FurQuest has still been going but I may have to drop the comic in the future. As some of you may already know, two weeks ago I was sick. I got better around the middle of last week, but since then I have been so busy with so many different things that I haven't been home to work all week. I will try my best to finish the same page I have been working on for the past two weeks sometime within the next couple days. It's not that long of a page it's just that I don't have the time.

I wish I could have a couple pages to put up to make for missing the past weeks. Not only have I missed a lot of pages, but I am going to start working on animations again so I may have less time for my comic than usual. I hope to continue the comic and my animations simultaneously. If not, I may have to start my work on "FurQuest The Animated Series" and drop the comic. The cartoon will be the same plot as the comic and continue the story. After all, my comic was originally planned as a blueprint for the cartoon and not as a serious commitment.

If I do work on the cartoon, it will not be soon. I hope to hone my animation skills and prepare a cast for the cartoon because I'm terrible at voice-acting. My animations will be short and probably free of voices, like Pixar shorts but more amateur.

In short, sorry for missing the past weeks. It may be like this in the future and if I cannot balance animations with the comic, I will drop the comic and spend my time on the cartoon series later on.

9287832@100-1353377387.jpg

9287836@100-1353377415.jpg

9431414@100-1355094012.jpg

9494166@100-1355859111.jpg

9637509@100-1357592087.jpg

After a long hiatus, FurQuest is back with a new schedule. Now there will be a new page every other week so that one week I can work on the comic and the other I can work on my animation. With that out of the way...

This week's comic is up!

10192307@100-1363985459.jpg

It's been a while but I've gotten back to working on FurQuest and I'm super excited! The upcoming chapters are going to be very action packed and good representations of how I want the animated series to be. I have been waiting for this for a long time and now it has begun!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10405521/'>10405521@100-1366390280.jpg              http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10549945/'>10549945@100-1368036990.jpg

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10605235'>1368647582.furquest_chapter_5_cover.png