Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henry

A New Furry Webcomic By FurMorphed's Own Little Resident Black Squirrel

Guest Shyanne

awesome work! :D Also, what are you going to college for?

I want to own my own business, like a small videogame store or something, but to do that I need moolah and a back-up, safety net career in case my business fails. So I was thinking of being an elementary school teacher. Also, I'd like to have a part time animator/artist job on the web, if I get better at it. XP

Mostly it's as a hobby but if people want me to make them something, might as well make some money out of it and imagine how the elementary kids would feel having a cartoonist as a teacher. :D I like teaching kids, but all I really want is my own space. Whether it'd be a classroom in an elementary school, a website on the net, or a business all my own.

So, since I already studied small business, I'm aiming for being a teacher. Also, I wanted to go to this one college that only provides art (including animation :D ) and teaching degrees. That is really where I want to go.

About the comic, could you brighten up the text boxes? I could barely read some of them. Particularly the last one.

Oh, and if you open up a videogame store, I will apply for a job. That is one of my dream jobs.

About the comic, could you brighten up the text boxes? I could barely read some of them. Particularly the last one.

Sure! I tried to make the boxes sorta see-through, but not completely and with such a dark background it made it hard to read. I'll try to change that.

Oh, and if you open up a videogame store, I will apply for a job. That is one of my dream jobs.

Me too! :( Hopefully, I will get to hire you.

Guest Shyanne

I use a program called comic life for speech bubbles and the like ;) and hire me too! :)

I'm using the same ole' program I use to do my drawings...maybe I should try something new? :thinking:

And I would like to hire you too if I get the chance to. :) With you, Jesse, and myself, it'll be like an all furry employed shop!

Guest Shyanne

but would it be a furry store? hehe that'd be awesome ^^

I wonder...is there such a thing? It would have to be in a furry popular city. I would love to work in one of those stores!

Too bad I live in a small town no one's even heard up until the 7.2 Easter earthquake this year. The only furs around here are usually only in high school, though some may be in college.

Guest Lonetigre

Hey can i be a villain I'm hopefully getting art done by MdeSiberieux, I'm a Bear/House cat if you can fit me  :)

Oh thank god! I have only the main badguy created and I am in need of villains. A bear/house cat huh?  :thinking:

I think I can come up with something. Hopefully when I'm finished with my comic page, I'll draw you. Do you have any specific qualities I should know about? (fur color, pattern, hair?)

Guest Lonetigre

black fur with skull fur pattern and shoulders that's all I'm picky about.

oh and i like the cat tail so

Guest Manicwolf

I can be a bad guy.

I'm a wolf but everyone is calling me a polar bear  :/

I can be a bad guy.

I'm a wolf but everyone is calling me a polar bear  :/

Whoops! :oops: Somehow I missed your post. If you want, you can be a bad guy. I need tons of those.

I'd just like to say to everyone I AM SO SORRY! I never thought my next comic would come this late. I have been trying to finish my comic for 3 weeks now, but I couldn't, so here's my excuse.

On the first week, I was getting ready for college by buying materials and trying to register classes.

On the second week, I spent all my free time crashing classes and trying to get as many as I could.

On the third week, well...nothing really. Just actually DOING the comic.

So that's why I am so late. Can yous guys forgive me?

Also, I am now putting my comics on a new account now that FA finally allows new account registrations again. So from now on you will find my comics here

1283722206.furquest_comic_2.png

First off, WOAH! The new necroposting warning is huge! Now no one can miss it. :)

Next, I finally finished my next comic. You see, I spent the last couple weeks drawing the comics in pencil so that I can be able to do the comics once a week instead of once a month. I am 5 comics ahead so I should have plenty of comics ready each week.

Two more comics to go before the drawings become like my cover; with black outlines and shading and such.

1288817723.furquest_comic_4.png

Guest Shyanne

whoa i'm getting deja vu..Why is it so similar to Lord of the Rings? Other than that it's good :)

You're doing a grerat job with the comic Henry! ^^ It's only the second page and suspense is starting to build!  :)

I aims to please. :)

whoa i'm getting deja vu..Why is it so similar to Lord of the Rings? Other than that it's good :)

Really? I've never seen the movie. I should go watch it then. Sounds like my kind of style. :)

You say you have plans for me >:3

I look forward to this >:D

Your going to be a mischievious character who plays a big role in the story. By the way, what do you want as your name?

Here's the list of other's characters who are going to be in my comic.

I believe Filiocht's character is going to come out in chapter 3.

Timewolf and I will come in chapter 2.

Shyanne's character will come out in the 3rd or 4th chapter.

Cy will come in chaper 4.

Jesse will come in chapter... well I haven't gone that far in chapter planning, but he will come later in the quest, probably around chapters 10-12. Be patient Jesse, as you live high on the mountains. It'll take us a while to get there.

Manicwolf's character will be somewhere in the first 5 chapters.

Am I missing anyone? :thinking:

Where will my character come in?  :)

I knew I forgot someone! :oops:

You will come in chapter 3. You will have a mysterious character whose real identity will be known later in the comic.