Pantocrator

Place to Learn Hypnosis?

I have recently gotten into the idea of creative text files and maybe a few audio files. I want to know if there is any place that I can learn the basics of hypnosis so i can create these files with a hint of professionalism. I want to create a ton more files on WMM for furries that play to my liking/fetishes, since there don't seem to be many for me. It will give me something fun and engaging to do in my down time. Thanks for the help.

LostOne   

The best thing you can do is test around, try different things. I don't know of any sites or such, but always experiment around and see what works best.

Also hi, you should introduce yourself on the welcome part of the forum.

Sabre   

I've been asked a few times if I could teach someone how to hypnotise. I've never actually taught someone, but I've encouraged everyone who's asked to do a little bit of psychology study, even just on your own time, listen to files both good and bad in quality and listen for what makes them work, experiment and importantly, enjoy yourself while you're doing it :3

Any resources I find that're particularly good as a 'how to' on hypnosis, I'll put in a topic for such resources :3 and if you ever want any help with the audio side of things, feel free to poke me and I'll see what I can help with~

Ah,  i don't know if you're still around,  but the book, "Mind Play" by Mark Wiseman is a good/safe place to start building a foundation for hypnosis of this type. 

You mention fetishes,  so i assumed erotic hypnosis was what you were going for.   Just be aware, that the content is sexual as well as informative,  so definitely 18+ and all that. 

Derpicus   

I didn't pick it up at this site, but I've found instructables to be a great starting spot for all kinds of crazy ideas I've had:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Easy-Hypnosis-Induction/

When I got started, the Internet wasn't really a "thing", I actually learned from a book I got in the mail along with a hypnosis tape on pain management.

Mostly it's a matter of understanding how to test someone for susceptibility, and then getting them into a trance.  From there it's just a matter of best practices, because for particularly susceptible individuals, you are literally speaking into their brain's programming interface.  Best hope you know their language.  You'd be surprised what a post-hypnotic suggestion can turn into.  "Go back to where you came from" might mean to you "okay take three steps toward the back of the stage" and accidentally introduce a very life changing suggestion to your subject (true story).

Anyway, learn well!

How can I get hypnosis tapes to affect me? I'm pretty sure I'm going into trance, and I'm relaxed, but none so far have had any effect. The only one that worked somewhat, was Transformation Parlor's furry memories, and it flunked out because I listened to the end and heard the trigger word to cancel it. Should I visualize in my mind, and imagine feeling the effects take place? 

bbdare   
On 10/17/2016 at 1:50 AM, Takaimohao said:

How can I get hypnosis tapes to affect me? I'm pretty sure I'm going into trance, and I'm relaxed, but none so far have had any effect. The only one that worked somewhat, was Transformation Parlor's furry memories, and it flunked out because I listened to the end and heard the trigger word to cancel it. Should I visualize in my mind, and imagine feeling the effects take place? 

That generally works, and in my(limited) experience, repetition is one of the biggest things you can do to get more effect out of hypnosis. If you're willing try some other hypnotists that aren't generally on furmorphed, I would recommend checking out Nimja, who makes some pretty great files that i have personally had the most luck with myself.

Hey there! 

I was lucky enough to have a skilled mentor, and the capacity to do lots of research. Places like this are a good place to find skilled people to learn from. My advice, ask lots of questions. 

There are places that teach basic hypnosis competency, seminars and the like. also some schools have classes in "parapsychology" or abnormal psyche or whatever they're calling it these days. Look around, you may be surprised what you find.

A good deal can be learned from watching others. Maybe check out some stage hypnosis shows, or other preformers who use hynosis in their acts. Derren Brown is one of my favorites. 

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! I've been branching into some text hypnosis, and I'm starting to recognize when I'm in trance, and have some tangible effects. This is the page I've been using, the files here are safe and have innocuous effects. I was using lucid dreaming; I already have several types of synesthesia. I think my main problem right now is finding willing victims participants, lol. I understand the principles of how hypnosis functions, and what the various structures and components of a session do. I just haven't really gotten a chance to sink my teeth in and write/record some stuff, and get some feedback on here. 

• Like 1

Participants, eh? Maybe we can do a session on Telegram sometime. Assuming of course, that we can get to know eachother first. Safety first.

Back to learning hypnosis... I think it would be a good idea to study psychology and sociology as well, preferably getting a formal education on the subject. This can really help in the field of hypnosis, especially if you intend to engage in any hypnotherapy.

I took the liberty of sharing this thread with some hypnosis Discord groups, so we might see some more input.

Edited by Amaroq Dricaldari

Kanibal   
20 hours ago, Amaroq Dricaldari said:

I took the liberty of sharing this thread with some hypnosis Discord groups, so we might see some more input.

It's not a liberty at all, I'm sure everyone will appreciate it.

In regards to getting a good grounding of psychology and understating a lot about that I can recommend giving a book called "Thinking fast and slow" a read. It's by Daniel Kahneman and should be easy to find on Amazon.

There are probably many more books, I've got many that were co-authored by Erickson and Rossi (SP?) but couldn't tell you any specifics off the top of my head.