Sign in to follow this  
Saren

Favorite files

I was just wanting to know what are some of your favorite hypnosis files or hypnotist on here or on the internet. I still haven't unlocked the download page, but my favorite hypnotist has to be the guy who does UltimateHypnosis on youtube.

Not here but honestly I like some of the esuccubus and wmm files.  I'm just interestes in variety tho.  I prefer the female narrated files but they are so vanilla.

Edit: When I said not here, I meant I havent seen the files here yet.

Edited by disciple
Clarification

I totally have no bias at all here ^.~ if it weren't my own voice, I'd probably actually listen to my file(s).

Besides those, though, I'm rather fond of ViVE's work, the production value is decently high and I kinda really like German accents :3 I also don't mind UltraHypnosis on YouTube, and I've a local friend who's looked at recording a file or two as well. I could see hers being pretty good~ 

Of the hypnosis files I've listened to on the internet, I'd have to say my favourite so far are the Transformation Parlor files by Oren Otter available on YouTube.  I don't like all the files available from the Transformation Parlor, but I only listen to the ones I'm interested in (which I'm sure is the case for most of us).  I especially like the second version of the fox transformation file. :biggrin: 

On 2/22/2016 at 6:35 AM, silurianranger said:

ProfessorPig on FA is fantastic. His files are so effective for me.

Can agree. His inductions are amazing :-)

I also like this file TF_Collection_Eevee_(MP3) don't know where I got it from but it's on my computer, I listen to it daily, hard to stop listening, it's a curse 

• Like 1

Never had much luck with WMM, seems like most of it is pretty low quality. esuccubus on the other hand, has some incredibly good files. Her furry TF stuff is pretty amazing. 

On 3/11/2016 at 5:35 PM, Ophenia said:

Can agree. His inductions are amazing :-)

I also like this file TF_Collection_Eevee_(MP3) don't know where I got it from but it's on my computer, I listen to it daily, hard to stop listening, it's a curse 

That sounds AMAZING.

On 4/3/2016 at 7:12 AM, Asdftube said:

Never had much luck with WMM, seems like most of it is pretty low quality. esuccubus on the other hand, has some incredibly good files. Her furry TF stuff is pretty amazing. 

WMM is one of the original hypnosis sites and by far, one of the best. There are a lot of authors on there to search through however, and recently several of them have jumped off and removed files so its not as good as it used to be. 

Of course, the original 'wmm' files by EMG are fairly poor. Standard 'you are feeling sleepy' rubbish, but that site is where the Bubble induction was put (a dangerously effective induction) among other things.