Sign in to follow this  
Jock

Hi & help! :)

Hi All!

I've been oriented towards transformation (in many, many forms) nearly my whole life, but only relatively recently discovered hypnosis as a vehicle to achieve what I had previously written off as impossible.   I discovered this site purely on accident, reading a random forum posting over on WarpMyMind.   I'm really excited and intrigued that there might be additional files here I haven't explored on WarpMyMind that might help me along my own transformation journey of sorts.

Is there a link somewhere that explains the rules/requirements for browsing the file downloads?   Now that my account has been activated, the 'downloads' link above still makes it appear as though there are no downloads.  Assuming they exist but are just hidden - there doesn't appear to be a way to browse to see if the downloads that exist here are what I'm looking for.   I'm probably missing something really obvious, but hey, I'm a jock. ;)    

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice! :)

Welcome :3 it's always interesting to hear where people find the site, I hope you enjoy it here :3

As for where the rules and information can be found, the FurMorphed Agreement you agreed to when you registered had all of that information. We're looking at making alterations, but until then the current one applies. A shorter version with a bit less detail can be found at http://furmorphed.com/index.php?/guidelines/ for the time being :3

A shorter version with a bit less detail can be found at http://furmorphed.com/index.php?/guidelines/ for the time being :3

PSA that's actually the same as the full one IIRC, perhaps don't quote me on that... They're all a touch messy at the moment but it isn't as long and daunting as you might think. Most of it is in fact instructions and as stated, all set to get simpler a little later into the year.