Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I am unknown

??? ???

12 posts in this topic

Don't be alarmed by me I identify as non-human so basically I'm a therian. I also am aware this site was created mainly for anthropomorphic hypnosis (please correct me if I'm wrong) I came here for..... reasons..... If anyone here wants to ask questions feel free to ask me. Don't ask too many though, you know what they say too much can be bad. 

Sincerely:

~Wolfe 

Edited by I am unknown

Until then I'll tell you a little about me, I am a therian (suntherian), I believe I may also be a furry do to a dramatically growing interest in anthropomorphic creatures although I may be very wrong on that. I'm highly adaptable to other people's personality and one more thing that you should know I do not like being noticed AT ALL so I will stay in the dark when it comes to replying to topics.

Edited by I am unknown

Oh, I was curious if there was a certain type of creature you identified as?  I don't know many therians, so I would like to learn more.

I identify as a canine specifically Canis Lupus Lycaon or Timber wolf but I think I may have a feline side not so sure though.

Anyone have good experience with terminal emulator android? I've been trying to get this screenrecord command to work but I keep getting a error "ERROR: unable to get display characteristics" I'm a little new when it comes to terminal emulator so if I may have typed something wrong please inform me xD also if it helps my android version is lollipop (5.1.1)

IMG_20160109_210208.jpg

When using a forum, it is generally considered good practise to post your questions in threads relevant to their topic. You may now need an admin or moderator to move your post to a tech questions section, where it is more likely to be seen by those who can answer it. And for the record, I haven't got much Android experience after version 4.1.

Mind me for my curiosity and lack of knowledge, but what is exactly a suntherian?