acidfang

Transformation through lucid dreaming

17 posts in this topic

If you've followed some of my recent posts I've been playing around with lucid dreaming, well tonight was my first real success. I was able to trigger a full wolf transformation for a short time until my body IRL started to cramp up forcing me to stretch waking me up just long enough to loose control of the dream.

1 person likes this

Thats cool, especially for halloween. You should keep us up to date

I have actually been trying to use hypnosis to improve my ability to Lucid Dream, as well as my ability to retain short and long term memory of my dreams.

Amazon sales a lucid dream supplement simply called lucid dreams. I found it works good for dream recall but I've gotten trapped inside false awakenings with it as well. It contains b6, b12, green tea extract,  melatonin, and a few other things. Note I haven't used any the past week but I still feel like it has helped me with recall since taking it a week prior. And by trapped, I mean attempting to get out bed 3 or more times only to find out you are still asleep, it's hard enough getting up the first time.

I recently decided it may be easier to visualize if I had a prop, and since fox cub had so much success, I decided to get a tail. So far I've worn it for a few days around my house and when I sleep. First night I had it I dreamt I kept taking it off whenever Id see anyone. I can't help but feel like this is my subconscious rejecting the concept of having a tail.  Oh well I'll keep at it for now and keep posting on how this experiment goes. 

Well I have gotten better at entering lucid dreams and recognizing when I am dreaming however I can't seem to hold on to conscious thought for more than a few minutes it probably has more to do with my ADD but practice makes perfect I guess.

The whole tail thing has acted as a totem a few times since I wear it around the house most of the time if I realize it's not there or the color is wrong it's time to conduct a reality check.

I've only experienced one transformation since my first posting on this topic this time was anthro.

That's a interesting way to go about transformation. Wish you luck!

I haven't checked on this in a while. I wish you luck regarding the tail thing.

I also ordered some of that Lucid Dreams supplement you mentioned earlier on, and can't wait to try it.

Edited by Amaroq Dricaldari

As for the supplements I could only take them on my days off. I would end up having 2 to 3 false awakening almost every day I used them, so use with caution. The tail thing on the other hand worked great as a totem in terms of notifying me of when I was in a dream state. As for the whole phantom limb thing I haven't worn it in about two weeks yet I still since it occasionally, mostly when sitting or when I first stand up. 

Also incase anyone has not seen inception a "totem" is a unique trinket that if can alert you to a dream state if it is in anyway altered.

Edited by acidfang

As for the lucid dream transformation... it sounded amazing. Personally, I take some melatonin gummies before I go to sleep and it gives more vivid dreams :D

ive always wanted to be able to do this 

Congrats on the wolf TF!

A few years back I was really into learning about lucid dreaming. One of the things that helped me the most was keeping a dream journal. I know it may sound corney, but I highly suggest that you do it. Keep a pad and pen by your bed and as soon as you wake up begin writing down what you remember. At first your notes might simply have colors or emotions written down, (like "happy, red") but as time go on you may begin remembering things more vividly.

The second thing that helped was checks throughout the day. Pick an object that you see everyday,my item was a doorknob. As you go about your waking life, whenever you see the object think to yourself, "am I dreaming?"So whenever I saw a doorknob, I would ask myself if I was dreaming. If you do this enough in your waking life, it will become subconscious and you may begin doing this in your dreams whenever you come across your object. Once you are asleep and realize that you are dreaming, the world is your oyster. Unfortunately, most minds will end the dream shortly after this happens.

The third thing that I learned was the importance of staying asleep after becoming lucid. I have not found a sure-fire way to accomplish this. There are some books that recomend spinning in a circle in your dream with your arms close to you. I am not sure what the purpose of this is or if it really works.

I hope this helps

Whoaaahhh.. I've ALWAYS wanted to be able to lucid dream, though I've heard it can be rather frightening at times? Really cool that you've seen so much notable progress, I'm a little jealous!

For me it's a bit hit or miss (mostly miss)

1 if I realize I'm dreaming I tend to get excited and wake myself up

2 I don't realize that I am dreaming but its extremely vivid also false awakenings were I remember waking up to do something only to realize I'm still asleep which really sucks if it happens more than once.

3 lucid nightmare last time this happened a demonic naga chased me to my childhood home I remember trying to fly but couldn't when I got to the door it was locked so I turned around just in time to slice the naga in two with an energy blade. Note that's also the moment I woke up and almost karate chopped my ottoman.

There are a few books out there to learn how to but the best methods are telling yourself you will remember your dreams and keeping a dream journal also reality checks seem to help I sometimes count my fingers by touching each to my thumb it's really weird when you end up having too many.

What do you do to achieve these dreams? I really would like to try this out!

1 person likes this

The best methods are keeping a dream journal and doing reality checks. once you become accustomed to preforming the checks on a regular basis you'll start doing in your sleep which should fail the check for instance I tap my thumb to each finger tip during a dream I might count 5 or 6 but I only have 4 fingers. others push their finger into their other palm if it goes through their hand it's a dream. keeping a journal forces you to remember your dreams and allows you to see patterns you can start to look for in future dreams. There is also different techniques for forcing a lucid dream such as setting a clock to alarm about 4hrs into your sleep schedule in order to wake up in an relaxed state and go back to sleep while knowing you are sleeping. Another technique I try often is to lie perfectly still while maintaining consciousness and allowing yourself to enter sleep paralysis. Good luck there are more tricks out there let me know if you have any success and what helps you.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, acidfang said:

The best methods are keeping a dream journal and doing reality checks. once you become accustomed to preforming the checks on a regular basis you'll start doing in your sleep which should fail the check for instance I tap my thumb to each finger tip during a dream I might count 5 or 6 but I only have 4 fingers. others push their finger into their other palm if it goes through their hand it's a dream. keeping a journal forces you to remember your dreams and allows you to see patterns you can start to look for in future dreams. There is also different techniques for forcing a lucid dream such as setting a clock to alarm about 4hrs into your sleep schedule in order to wake up in an relaxed state and go back to sleep while knowing you are sleeping. Another technique I try often is to lie perfectly still while maintaining consciousness and allowing yourself to enter sleep paralysis. Good luck there are more tricks out there let me know if you have any success and what helps you.

Thanks! I will have to give some of these a try