ProfessorPig

a new hypnotist arives

8 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone!

I am Professor Pig.  I am a long time furry.  I have been publicly publishing hypnosis files for about a year now on WarpMyMind, SoFurry, and Furaffinity.  i hope to share some on here soon after that one week restriction is lifted.  I primarily do work with pig themes, although plenty of non pig identifying furries have listened and enjoyed my work as well. 

i enjoy sharing what i know about art and hypnosis, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me whatever you like.  :9)

Professor Pig-

Well welcome to the site! If you need anything just ask on the forum. Kanibal is the owner, and there are many members, including myself that can help with questions.

Hello and welcome!

I have seen a few of the things you've published on FA, nice to see more practising hypnotists coming here. The whole one week and posts thing is changing soon... I know I've been saying that for an age but writing website agreements that are both short and protective of site and members is a daunting job.

Either way, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here.

thank you both for the warm welcome!

Kanabal, i was wondering since it is not well discussed in the TOS, are there any restrictions on content beyond the normal copyright stuff?  i was also curious what are the file size restrictions here?

Off the top of my head the file size restriction is an unfortunate 50MB (I think) because obvious we are not on a massive private hosting system and only use build in forum up-loaders.

As far as content restriction goes it needs to just be appropriate for the entire site which is available to members age 16 and up. Content is limited as such unless in the marked mature areas which are 18+ an up content (though, dead traffic wise). The reporting system is there alongside the ratings and comments system if any member has concerns about content.

Again TOS/AUP things need to be included in the re-write along with work on a half developed anonymous FTP / approval system that would allow larger files and removing the limits of a PHP uploader.

Edited by Kanibal

PHP poses limits if the system is not fully owned (e.g. it's not a VPS/VDS), else changing php.ini and the webserver's config should allow to raise the limit. PHP can also make use of non-local storage such as a remote FTP to store data, and could provide a link to the file. Can't think right away of a system that wouldn't need a bit of maintenance to place uploaded files in an organized manner.

I think we circled around and around this at the last big staff meeting and we weighed up our options and most of it came back to spending more money on hardware. We don't have more money/ Or renting a specific off site system which we could regulate. We still don't have more money. We also weighed this up against the number of members wanting to upload files and came to the slightly disgruntled agreement that the forum was primarily a meeting grounds for discussion and learning, files were a nice extra for those unfortunately not able to undertake any sessions with another.