ArrikOK

Misdirection Hypnosis

ArrikOK   

Hey guys I was talking to someone who likes being hypnotized but says transformations or gender changes only work if he is tricked into it. I know this is probably frowned upon but he welcomes being changed through trickery or Misdirection. He says if I can change him that way then it's fair game. Can anyone help me with this?

Kanibal   

The first and simplest idea that comes to mind is implied suggestion. Suggesting a transformation and describing it in such a way that it is stereotypically going to end up being female.

I can think of a lot of other resources but we could delve into them further into the topic. I would think a little on why they need tricking and misdirecting and yet want you to do it, that doesn't seem odd to you? When I've seen that before thats been from subjects that do want something but don't want to admit it and want the hypnosis simply to absolve them of the responsibility of that want. That doesn't always make for good sessions when they don;t really want to go under or  when/if they do find themselves going under and transforming and then panic.

I think it's fair we/I know more about your friends situation before divulging the real tricks of the trade.

ArrikOK   

Well I got in touch with him off another Hypnosis forum a while back. I cannot remember which one. I asked him normal questions like if he had triggers and such. I told him I only hypnotize men into women then moved onto other things to have fun with like TFing them and such. He said he wasn't Gay and that he had no plans to be turned into a girl because to be straight as a girl would be to be gay as a guy. I told him he wouldn't remember such a thing, as I erase memory from those who wish it, and he said his mind would allow him to be turned into a girl.

LostOne   

Well the main thing i can say is to make the induction to be longer and more relaxing than any other you may normally do. The more relaxed that the person is (in this case, your friend) the less likely they will panic when the transformation happens. Now the induction on its own wont do it, but that is a very important first step. You likely know this but I said it anyways.

ArrikOK   

I do not use inductions. I use triggers already in place to trance people as I do not know how to make an induction. I would love to learn how to make an induction though.

Kanibal   

I'd say this doesn't sound like the sort of subject that knows what they really want out of this. From what you've told us there he's pretty explicitly said no to the idea and then told you much later that if you could trick him into it he'd be okay with it. I can't think of many cases where that would be good... "I don't want to buy that car, but I will if you lie to me and make it sound better than it is!" (just as an example)

Also if you are only using triggers already placed with no deepener or induction I'd say (from my usual pessimistic standpoint) that you have no assurance this subject is actually entering trance.

Well I got in touch with him off another Hypnosis forum a while back. I cannot remember which one. I asked him normal questions like if he had triggers and such. I told him I only hypnotize men into women then moved onto other things to have fun with like TFing them and such. He said he wasn't Gay and that he had no plans to be turned into a girl because to be straight as a girl would be to be gay as a guy. I told him he wouldn't remember such a thing, as I erase memory from those who wish it, and he said his mind would allow him to be turned into a girl.

Memory erasure as well as trickery into transformative hypnosis sounds like a recipe for deep psychological trauma to me. You're only going to cause long term repression to come flooding back painfully to the subject at some later date, probably after or even because they messed up their life for reasons related to either the transformation itself or reasons for it. Ergo, don't.

tonal   

Someone can only be hypnotized if they're willing. You're not going to be able to trick anybody, all you will do is cause damage and harm your relationship with them.

They need to be completely cooperative to work, all a hypnotist does is guide a person on a journey through their own mind.

Edited by tonal

dgoph   

Personally, I have a lot of success with misdirection inductions. I haven't tried it in the body of a trance though. I agree with the other answers posted here, the mind can only believe what you allow it to believe. Misdirection in the body of a trance may end up being elaborate and distracting. Although, it may still be worth a try ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As others have warned, lies and memory erasure are probably not good.