NoctisLunaris

Therians?????

9 posts in this topic

It occured to me today to ask how many therians are on furmorphed.

with the nature of therianism I thought it would be interesting to see the difference in concentrations

*perks ears and raises a paw* [Well, here's one]

I believe I also qualify as a therian.  A red fox therian.  Though I'm not currently active in the therian community.

Sorry if this counts as a bump, but what exactly is therianism? I haven't been able to find too many good explanations, but from what I've heard, I probably count as one.

I suppose I loosely fit into that; never really thought about it too much though. Time for more introspection, I suppose :3

Therianism is similar to being a furry in the sense you can define it how you wish for the most part. Different people have different concepts of what it is but the basic idea is that you have some higher connection with animals or a specific species. Some people feel as though they aren't in the right body, other people are content with the fact they're human but they feel connected to an animal.

For myself, I feel a strong desire to physically become a male European Red Fox.  I don't consider myself non-human; more like human + Red Fox, or a human fox.  If that makes me a therian, that's fine.  If it puts me in some other category, that's alright as well.