Reynard

Fox transformation file on you tube

There is a new fox transformation hypnosis recording on you tube.  It was posted by the Transformation Parlor.  I like it, and I figured some of the other foxes on here might like to check it out.  Just look for the Transformation Parlor on you tube, the new fox file should be near the top on that channel.  It was just posted about a week ago.

There is a new one?!

gonna have to check that out, still I find that taking hypnosis files or recordings from somewhere I don't trust is rather risky.... never know what is safe these days.

There is a list of things to look out for. I generally avoid untrustworthy sources myself, but I shouldn't list anything here in the event some on-looker wants to play chance with their own lives.

Suffice to say if you want a definitely trustworthy hypnosis file source and are of adult age (sorry, rules are rules), stick around on Furmorphed and get to know people here, then once you understand how the files are put together, you can check out the ones in the Furmorphed Downloads section which are known to be reasonably safe, as in they contain nothing malicious but they might still possibly have some problems with how they are structured or written because nobody is perfect. You must also stick to one purpose of hypnosis at a time, one form of transformation at a time. Mixing the files so you're, say, listening to a fox tail file one day and an otter TF the next, then a bear file, will cause dissonance, which is very unpleasant for your sanity.
Besides, some people are more suggestible than others. But as long as you bear those caveats in mind, you can rest assured that the files here and the hypnotists who have been on here for years are not going to do you harm intentionally. The biggest concern for your trust here is yourself.