Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tason

Any advice?

11 posts in this topic

I've been looking around the forums for a bit, and there's alot lot of information that has given me some further insight into all the hypnosis stuff. So I was wondering if any more experienced people could give a newbie some advice.

That depends entirely on what you'd like advice on, really :3

In particular I'm looking for more info on phantom tails and seeing said tail, anything that hasn't already been said about them in other topics.

The best thing I can suggest is to keep listening and believing that it'll work. It doesn't usually work the first time, and may take quite a couple listens before you start seeing results.

I've been looking around the forums for a bit, and there's alot lot of information that has given me some further insight into all the hypnosis stuff. So I was wondering if any more experienced people could give a newbie some advice.

I suggest starting with just inductions. Essentially they just take you into a trance and back out. Unless you are super suggestible (some people might call this being a creative thinker) you will likely not get very far on your first tries of listening to a full file (boring, I know, but worth it) and will likely need to listen to it multiple times to get any effect.

I suggest starting with just inductions. Essentially they just take you into a trance and back out. Unless you are super suggestible (some people might call this being a creative thinker) you will likely not get very far on your first tries of listening to a full file (boring, I know, but worth it) and will likely need to listen to it multiple times to get any effect.

Thanks for the advice! I think it would help.

I will agree to what is said above,however like all hypnosis induction files can be dangerous when they have specific triggers that are set for everyone to use. Make sure you "listen" first, then actually listen if you agree with the file.

1 person likes this

I will agree to what is said above,however like all hypnosis induction files can be dangerous when they have specific triggers that are set for everyone to use. Make sure you "listen" first, then actually listen if you agree with the file.

There's a file on WMM called TrigSafe that is supposed to allow you to control whether someone can use a certain trigger on you or something along those lines.

But pre-screening a file is definitely a good idea, nonetheless.

I feel like I already know the answer to this question, but are you supposed to be able to actualy see the changes or is it just a fantasy? I really like being able to fantisize about it but I have never been able to see it after the session.

Feeling it always comes first, if you want to see it early on you must close your eyes and imagine it happening.