tason

Whats It Like?

8 posts in this topic

One of the main things that I keep thinking about when it comes to full transformation is how it factors in to ones day-to-day live. So if anyone that has had any experience with full transformations could help out with if full transformation has effected your day-to-day life.

I really should've seen this topic earlier. I have some (rather limited) experience to share on this :3

I've not experienced a full transformation before, but I did have a period of time where I could feel pawpads, a muzzle, ears and a tail. Sometimes by focussing, other times it just kinda happened. It was cool, but it felt like it was just...there. I feel like the tail had influenced my gait a little bit, I was a bit more cautious with doors and sitting down quickly, and I had about a half second of thinking if I needed to scratch somewhere on my face or eat. It's faded to where I don't feel most of this lately, but...yeah. If you're like me, it won't have a massive impact on your daily life, just on some little details. I think it's pretty cool, myself :3

I've had a similar experience. For several months I had a "ghost limb" tail that I could feel but couldn't see. It affected the way I walked and similar to Sabre, the way I sat, etc.

This was a few years ago though and I've yet to experience it again.

Once when I was wandering around on youtube, i found one that is just a wolf transformation (not like a furry, just a normal wolf) and I could actually feel the transformation as it happened. it was hard to sit normal for a while after, as i did still feel a tail for a long while after. thats the only thing that lasted with it, yet the file is one thats supposed to be temporary. I feel like im rambling on without others being able to easily follow...

1 person likes this

im yet to have anything last after i wake up in the morning

I think I can offer my experience

I can tell you how different everything is. I've gone as far as I can and I think i'm satisfied with the results and my discovery's.

This "tf" thing has helped me in more ways than I can count. It helped me with so much pain and turbulence.

My pelt is.. soft, but it took me a long time to finally lock in the changes. Whatever I did with my brain- I see every change when I focus. There are still a few kinks, like seeing splotches of black or white sometimes when I blink. My paws are better than the human feet I'm fond of. Why? I couldn't tell you but, my posture seems to be corrected by the changes. My tail and hearing are a similar story. I can finally relax comfortably for trance and I feel the entire length of my tail easily.

It just happened for me a few months ago. Lastly, it helped me regain awareness of my face and I don't lock my jaw at night and my jaw no longer sore everyday. I've regained some a better sense of hearing, smell, and taste. I have no further scientific evidence or explanation to support my claims, but I'll gladly take a brain scan if it helps anyone come to a better understanding of my claims. I do have an inkling of an idea why this worked for me. This is just about the experience, so there it is.

So. That's my story, for what it's worth. It helped me find parts of myself that I haven't been able to focus on.

Edited by Star Crusher